Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Rate a video game character

Nessie97

Fictionkin
Agender Pride
Otherhearted
Otherkin
Furry
Alterhuman
custom pronouns
I've seen a few "rate ______" games so I've decided to make one. The basics are you'll rate the design of the video game character in the post above yours, then you post a picture of a video game character. For example:
Player 1: *posts a picture*
Player 2: 6.5/10 *posts a picture*
Player 3: 2/10 *posts a picture*
And so on.

I'll start.

Attachments

• Glamrock_Monty_by_Scrappyboi.png
    Glamrock_Monty_by_Scrappyboi.png
    667 KB · Views: 2

Hikiko

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
5/10. He gets points for being a crocodilian, but those big hands are not fit for playing the guitar.
Screenshot 2022-01-31 7.34.00 PM.png
(This is the only picture of Aubrey I have on my phone but it does pretty much encapsulate her personality so)

swiftpaw

It/Its
3/10, I don't really recognize the character but doesn't seem like one I'd like and I don't like the color design

iu

Lepus alleni

just a hare
Therianthrope
It/Its
10/10. Grovyl(PMD) is an excellent character with a great story arch and just overall well-written, the story does a great job in making a first time player flip from seeing im as the antagonist to recognizing him as one of your best allies.

my turn:
Screenshot 2022-07-23 101459.png

irkeneon

Otherkin
Fictionkin
Plural
4.10, don't know the source but I don't really like the style

because I've been playing this game series too damn much recently

iu

Lepus alleni

just a hare
Therianthrope
It/Its
Literally the best sonic edit I've seen 11/10. powerful image. Evokes strong positive emotion in me. Just sent that to so many friends because I want to spread the joy I felt upon viewing her.

N from pokemon BW/BW2:
567px-Black_2_White_2_N.png