Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Rate the Song then Post Another

Frank Poddelka

Pronouns
Masculine
Ha.
Okay, not my type either. Gonna say though, not bad. Kinda funky. 7/10 I'm not used to anime either.
Alright. Let me hit you with this.😋
Clean. Just because.

Frank Poddelka

Pronouns
Masculine
That is good. Definite 10o10.
Post automatically merged:

Brings back serious memories.

Feel the light and Dancing in the dark too.

Frank Poddelka

Pronouns
Masculine
😢That's my favorite song for many reasons. I can't listen to it anymore without literally breaking down😭 Hope things get better so that I can enjoy it again.

What is it with clowns and making them some kind of horrorific monster? See what you've done, King? Anyway, um, 8? There was like an alien theme in the background, kinda distracting. The one before was creepier.

Again, clean, because... I don't know.

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
😢That's my favorite song for many reasons. I can't listen to it anymore without literally breaking down😭 Hope things get better so that I can enjoy it again.

What is it with clowns and making them some kind of horrorific monster? See what you've done, King? Anyway, um, 8? There was like an alien theme in the background, kinda distracting. The one before was creepier.

Again, clean, because... I don't know.

You like a lot of old songs my friend. Like super popular in 2019. I remember hearing these all the time on the radio. 😂 5.

Ignore the edit and how short this is, I like the edited audio better. If you want the full song it's Cake by Melanie Martinez.

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
Well. Interesting. Where is that from? Doesn't look like Piggy.

Duh no. Song is Cake by Melanie Martinez, pretty sure the edit is a game called 'Cookie Run.' Not a fan of it, wanted to share the edited audio and not really the edit shown on screen, but sadly couldn't find a different vid loll.

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
VIP
Gay Pride
Transgender Pride
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
Pronouns
Masculine
Well. Interesting. Where is that from? Doesn't look like Piggy.

6.5/10, catchy, but not grabbing me personally.

This one got looped excessively by me last month. Bonus transformation stuff in the video haha.