Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Rate the Song then Post Another

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
1/10. Everything I hate in music jammed into one song: harsh, dissonant electronic instrumentation, a meandering tune with no clear direction, and lyrics in another language I don't understand

I guess I'll repost this since I got skipped over before. Still gives me chills

VoidFox

Pronouns
Neutral
No offense, Sorry,

Mind erasing of what i heard above
Piggy Roblox penny ost ~ Peppa pig ost 0/10

Note: if you don't like death step, feel free to skip listening/rating this,

Last edited:

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
No offense, Sorry,

Mind erasing of what i heard above
Piggy Roblox penny ost ~ Peppa pig ost 0/10

Note: if you don't like death step, feel free to skip listening/rating this,

Note: not peppa pig OST, it's Penny's OST. That's her name, but everyone calls her that for some reason.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
In that case . . .
0/10 Ow. That is physically painful to listen to.

And I guess I'll post this again so the thread doesn't get thrown off

7/10
The music itself is catchy! And I like the instruments used. But the meaning behind it is sort of flawed. It uses animals as a way of getting a political point across, whereas in truth a lot of these animals never come into contact with humans - especially wolves. It's also anthropomorphising animals all whilst claiming they don't understand humans. The irony of this song is that they think they understand what animals are saying, but they don't. Just as the animals don't understand humans.
I am a clinical Debbie Downer sorry. Lol

My addition:

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
7/10
The music itself is catchy! And I like the instruments used. But the meaning behind it is sort of flawed. It uses animals as a way of getting a political point across, whereas in truth a lot of these animals never come into contact with humans - especially wolves. It's also anthropomorphising animals all whilst claiming they don't understand humans. The irony of this song is that they think they understand what animals are saying, but they don't. Just as the animals don't understand humans.
I am a clinical Debbie Downer sorry. Lol

My addition:

Reminds me of Lone Digger which is amazing so 7/10

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
Its okay short meme 5/10

*Searching through yt playlist*
I hope i can find something in my dark vibes playlists that isn't too harsh to listen

Eh, it's ok. I prefer loud music with some beats. 4/10 or 5/10 calmer music is also good at times, this one just feels like it's missing smth.