Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Rate the Song then Post Another

VoidFox

Pronouns
Neutral
You have good taste then, I agree. That songs very comforting to me.

Song is Heatwaves by Glass animals. Can't post a vid rn
Well, i wouldn't call my tastes in music that very special, Any dark energy/vibes i get from any song/genre is a keeper in my playlist, not keen on listening to happy types of music, Somehow they make very ill and weak, (Excuse my kintype) so i pretty much stick to genres that are very dark or chilled dark types,

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
6/10 I didn't listen to the whole thing. It's too long of a video (next time, please post one song. Not a whole freaking album's worth). And I'm also not the biggest fan of electronica music. But for what it is, it's pretty good.

A cute song for a cute game

Last edited:

VoidFox

Pronouns
Neutral
6/10 I didn't listen to the whole thing. It's too long of a video (next time, please post one song. Not a whole freaking album's worth). And I'm also not the biggest fan of electronica music. But for what it is, it's pretty good.
Oof, sorry my bad for dropping a yt mix in here, I'll keep it one song at a time,
NewSoul/sky is too happy for me, but it is a well done and simple cute song I'll give it that, (not posting Another vid, waiting for someone else to rate this vid instead of me,)(repost)

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
Oof, sorry my bad for dropping a yt mix in here, I'll keep it one song at a time,
NewSoul/sky is too happy for me, but it is a well done and simple cute song I'll give it that, (not posting Another vid, waiting for someone else to rate this vid instead of me,)(repost)

The song is actually just called New Soul. But the music video is based on a game called Sky: Children of Light

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other

I use to love that song! 6/10, makes me happy.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
3/10

This may well date me and characterize me but I am notably profoundly impacted by the essence of what music is. It can persuade my emotional and mental state, significantly enough that I am always wary of that which exposes me to it. Yet it is the case such exposure works positively in just a profound manner as it can apply negatively. Which is the reason why I cannot find this particular submission pleasurable, not just in genre or lyrical presentation, or even so much as tempo, but also because it immediately engages in a way that tells me to be irritated, it calls to me to become hostile to the song itself.

So it goes, I seldom do not pursue music unless it comes upon me that I must, one such example being the following, the lyrics which I found resonated and what drew me to the piece as well as its orchestration:
Bring me home in a blinding dream
Through the secrets that I have seen
Wash the sorrow from off my skin
And show me how to be whole again
Linkin Park - Castle of Glass (Extended)

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
3/10

This may well date me and characterize me but I am notably profoundly impacted by the essence of what music is. It can persuade my emotional and mental state, significantly enough that I am always wary of that which exposes me to it. Yet it is the case such exposure works positively in just a profound manner as it can apply negatively. Which is the reason why I cannot find this particular submission pleasurable, not just in genre or lyrical presentation, or even so much as tempo, but also because it immediately engages in a way that tells me to be irritated, it calls to me to become hostile to the song itself.

So it goes, I seldom do not pursue music unless it comes upon me that I must, one such example being the following, the lyrics which I found resonated and what drew me to the piece as well as its orchestration:

4/10. Don't really know what to say.

Hey look it's me.

VoidFox

Pronouns
Neutral
3/10

10/10 for Linkin Park, big fan of them too,
Btw, i do apologize for the Eminem track here, i completely understand the way you feel about different types of music, and that of your awareness about it, which i do respect, I'll keep it humble in here, no worries :)

Also 5/10 for the song above this post as well

Post automatically merged:

You have good taste then, I agree. That songs very comforting to me.

Song is Heatwaves by Glass animals. Can't post a vid rn
The song that you refered me to was not heatwave by glass animals

Actually it was called nineishuman - missing home

Oof, sorry, i must of misread what you typed foxyAnimations, you were trying to post another song, and i took it as a way of telling me of what song was playing in the Missing home | Animation meme | Roblox piggy [FLIPACLIP] song

Oh boi...............what a mess i created here

Last edited:

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
10/10 for Linkin Park, big fan of them too,
Btw, i do apologize for the Eminem track here, i completely understand the way you feel about different types of music, and that of your awareness about it, which i do respect, I'll keep it humble in here, no worries :)

Also 5/10 for the song above this post as well

The song that you refered me to was not heatwave by glass animals

Actually it was called nineishuman - missing home

Oof, sorry, i must of misread what you typed foxyAnimations, you were trying to post another song, and i took it as a way of telling me of what song was playing in the Missing home | Animation meme | Roblox piggy [FLIPACLIP] song

Oh boi...............what a mess i created here

Lmao it's fine. I already knew the song name becuade I listened to it before but I prefer the slowed down one.

Last edited:

Doll

Pronouns
Neutral
Hmmmmmm. I'm gonna say 6/10. I like the music in the back, but I wish I could understand the vocals.

Hope someone here likes some Florence!

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
5/10

This type of music reminds me of a time in Bulgaria, just in rhythm, pace, and electronic nature.

I find it absolutely no coincidence I stumbled too into this song and it comes from an album prefaced with a lion, no less one called Unseen Lion. Just as the lyrics reveal, and as I have confessed in the past, the universe speaks to me directly in our relationship where I serve as a mere extension of its being; as a mystic who seeks out the direct experience and communion of that which is and that which is the divine, wherein I am just a thread of connected to and in the fabric of all that exists, this type of lyrical presentation again tells me all I need know.

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Seventh Day Slumber - Reckless Love

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
5/10

This type of music reminds me of a time in Bulgaria, just in rhythm, pace, and electronic nature.

I find it absolutely no coincidence I stumbled too into this song and it comes from an album prefaced with a lion, no less one called Unseen Lion. Just as the lyrics reveal, and as I have confessed in the past, the universe speaks to me directly in our relationship where I serve as a mere extension of its being; as a mystic who seeks out the direct experience and communion of that which is and that which is the divine, wherein I am just a thread of connected to and in the fabric of all that exists, this type of lyrical presentation again tells me all I need know.

Seventh Day Slumber - Reckless Love
4/10.