Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Rate the Song then Post Another

Timbrilsom

He/Him
6/10 Not my preference. But it's not half bad

4/10, maybe 5 or 6 but I don't know. I don't even really get the meaning-
It's a breakup song. The guy had a few songs he always used to vibe to with his S.O. So after they broke up, he can't listen to those songs any more without just feeling sad

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Aromantic Pride
Therianthrope
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
6/10 Not my preference. But it's not half bad

It's a breakup song. The guy had a few songs he always used to vibe to with his S.O. So after they broke up, he can't listen to those songs any more without just feeling sad

Ooh rap, I like it. Though the chorus not so much. 8/10

Laurel

Mercat
Otherkin
Conceptkin
Gun
They/Them
8/10, I actually quite like this. I don't usually listen to anything similar, so it was a pleasant surprise.

One of my favorite songs because it combines three things I value: eels, electric ladies, and vibes

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
I don't know how to rate this one. It sounds like horror movie intro music. I wouldn't listen to it normally. I'll say 5/10.

Now for an epic goth song.

Bc it's a horror game. You were close, it's the theme to Laura which was a skin based on one of MiniToons nightmares and the opening for Chapter 12 in Book 2.

Timbrilsom

He/Him
3/10
It's just a bad parody of The Devil Went Down to Georgia. I'm really not impressed. It almost has a decent message, but even that's kind of iffy. After all, they say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. If a being like the Biblical idea of Satan exists, us ignoring him is probably exactly what he wants.

Terelia

Fictionkin
She/Her
3/10
It's just a bad parody of The Devil Went Down to Georgia. I'm really not impressed. It almost has a decent message, but even that's kind of iffy. After all, they say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. If a being like the Biblical idea of Satan exists, us ignoring him is probably exactly what he wants.
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the devil went down to georgia. It might predate it, I'm not sure about the date though with these old filk recordings. This was also written from a non biblical view (even than the bible has been the subject of a multi-century game of telephone). Leslie Fish is known for putting pagan motifs in her filk.

8/10 on your song choice too!

You may like this more...