Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Rate the Song then Post Another

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
6/10 I like it, but it's a little too low-fi for my taste

In the spirit of Spooktiober, how about something fittingly ominous?

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
VIP
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
Gonna give you a 10/10 cuz I love that channel and that song is A+++

New Pendulum song, yeehaw.

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
9/10 That song is dark and twisted beyond belief . . . I love it!!! Also, are you sure that song isn't actually about Carrie?

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
6/10
It' got a nice beat to it, but it's way too heavy on the base. I'm not a huge fan of that much autotune either. The way I see it, autotune should be a musical condiment, not the main course.

Pronouns
Masculine
8/10 I dont usually like the "pop voice" that most pop artists have. I did like everything else about the song though. I guess I couldn't really relate to the lyrics much which is what I really enjoy in songs but that's more a me problem.

Winter'sTouch

Otherkin
Pronouns
Neutral
9/10 beautiful, ethereal, gorgeous song. I love the "journey" feel. Only problem is not energizing enough, but that's more personal preference.

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
2/10 To quote the song itself, "Thanks, I hate it." I'd say everything about this song is a giant bundle of suck; from the instrumentals, to the melody, to the vocals, to the lyrics. It's really hard to listen to.

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
7/10 It's pretty good, but I like their other work better. It just doesn't quite have the punch I'm looking for

But if you like Imagine Dragons, you'll love this mashup

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
This song is far more obscure than it should be. It's beautiful

Side note, if you haven't seen Wolfwalkers yet, then please do yourself a favor and give it a watch (especially if you identify as a canid of any sort). This is the ultimate Therian movie bar none

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
6/10. The voice is too high-pitched for my taste, but instrumentally it's quite good.

One of my favorite songs:

Pronouns
Masculine
7.5/10 hehe, it fooled me at the beginning, then it turned metal and I was like "hell yea". Too bad I cant understand what their saying.