Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

RE Bones?

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I notice that we earn bones, and that there is a bank to earn interest on them. Which I deposited mine in. But what can the bones purchase? Obviously it would be for something in the website but I noticed that there is nothing in the shop. Sorry if this is posted somewhere. Thanks in advance and I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :D

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I was wondering the same thing. I think it's partially a measure of how active we are on site, and there are supposed to be "item sales" which I think are just collector-ish things but there haven't been any since I joined. @Naia may be able to answer this better.

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I was wondering the same thing. I think it's partially a measure of how active we are on site, and there are supposed to be "item sales" which I think are just collector-ish things but there haven't been any since I joined. @Naia may be able to answer this better.
thank you! I thought it might be cool if there was like a user marketplace to sell items for bones. Maybe not physical items but things like wallpapers, stories, or custom art for people. :) I am a furry as well and on the amino app people are always using the coins you earn in exchange for comissions. I really love that this website has a digital currency all it's own. It feels like a reward for coming back and the bank feature is top notch! I am so happy I found this place. :)

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
We used to have things like that, where you could change your title and get some extras. This website has changed hosting several times and has been rebuilt. We often lose extra features like that when it moves, and then slowly get most of them back. So maybe the bone shop will reappear eventually.

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
We used to have things like that, where you could change your title and get some extras. This website has changed hosting several times and has been rebuilt. We often lose extra features like that when it moves, and then slowly get most of them back. So maybe the bone shop will reappear eventually.
I hope so! Thanks for responding! I will be donating some money to the website as soon as I can! My partner is between jobs rn so it's kind of tight but I'm sure any bit helps. :D