Rejected - 'Relatable' Button | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Rejected 'Relatable' Button

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Paniczoure, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paniczoure

Paniczoure The White-Furred Artist
    Staff Member Guardian

Bright PhilterTransparent PhilterVanishing PhilterSilver Otherkin HeptagramSilver Theta DeltaWuffy
    Bones:
    Ƀ131.30
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :)
    I was thinking about the buttons of 'like', 'unique' and 'creative', and I think that we need a 'Relatable' button. Because sometimes someone can say something that resonates with you, even if you like it or not.
    Also, I don't know if you feel that the 'unique' and 'creative' button are relatively similar. So maybe mash them together and make the 'relatable button'.

• Like Like x 2
  2. BirdMonster

BirdMonster Great Wyrm
    DinosaurHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,533.85
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I think that the like button is very universal in its meaning. If you liked someone's posts, it kind of says you agree and you relate with what they say. If you liked someone's drawings, it shows you enjoy it. So, I don't think there needs to be a separate "relatable" button.

But I do agree with you on the "unique" and "creative" buttons. The words have a very similar meaning. Perhaps they should be mashed together but instead to just say "This post is creative!"

• Like Like x 4
  3. Cipher

Cipher Great Wyrm
    Elder

Black Winged AngelChibi DragonBrimstone Demon
    Bones:
    Ƀ845.20
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    Seconding this; but specifically I would want the rainbow icon from the Unique rating to be used, since it's so pretty. I always accidentally hover over that one first when I'm trying to mark something as Creative, anyway.

4. Velvet Wings

Velvet Wings Feline of the Root
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Black CatTheta DeltaBioluminescent Wyvern
    Bones:
    Ƀ3,350.58
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I feel a relatable button could be useful. There have been times I have related to a post, but feel uncomfortable liking it. For example if someone posted about going through a hard time or having something bad happen I might relate to it a lot, but it feels wrong to 'like' the post.

I also agree with unique and creative being merged, I'm never sure which of those to choose on unique creative posts. And like Cipher I'd prefer the rainbow picture stay, I think that covers both quite well and shows up better then the paint brush.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Paniczoure

Paniczoure The White-Furred Artist
    Staff Member Guardian

Bright PhilterTransparent PhilterVanishing PhilterSilver Otherkin HeptagramSilver Theta DeltaWuffy
    Bones:
    Ƀ131.30
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :)
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking about too..

6. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    This suggestion has been rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.