Resources of Spirituality | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Resources of Spirituality

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Gryneos, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Gryneos

Gryneos Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ484.30
    Primary Identity:
    Centaur
    Mood:
    :)
    i.e., websites ;)

Here are the few I use from time to time, the first one my go-to for learning about different religions and beliefs. Please add any others you know so that we will have this resource for everyone
    :cool:

Internet Sacred Text Archive
    All ancient books which have once been called sacred by man, will have their lasting place in the history of mankind, and those who possess the courage, the perseverance, and the self-denial of the true miner, and of the true scholar, will find even in the darkest and dustiest shafts what they are seeking for,--real nuggets of thought, and precious jewels of faith and hope.
    -- Max Müller, Introduction to the Upanishads Vol. II.

Theoi Greek Mythology & the Greek Gods
    Welcome to the Theoi Project, a site exploring Greek mythology and the gods in classical literature and art. The aim of the project is to provide a comprehensive, free reference guide to the gods (theoi), spirits (daimones), fabulous creatures (theres) and heroes of ancient Greek mythology and religion.

The Internet Archive - Spirituality & Religion (audio recordings)
    Listen to sermons and lectures concerning religion and spirituality here.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. DarkKo

DarkKo Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ352.02
    Primary Identity:
    Questioning
    Ooh, thanks for sharing the links. When school comes around again, I'm taking a World Religions course as a spare so these might come in handy. C:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gryneos

Gryneos Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ484.30
    Primary Identity:
    Centaur
    Mood:
    :)
    You're welcome :)
    Also, the first link is extensive. I don't know that it has everything on each subject, but it would at least help in determining on what to search to find more.

One link I left off that is probably redundant but still a good site for reading on the various religions (as well as some good commentary) is Interfaith Online :)

4. DarkKo

DarkKo Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ352.02
    Primary Identity:
    Questioning
    Okay, well anything is good and helpful.

• Like Like x 1