Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Setups

ShadowRain

She/Her
If you feel comfortable, show your setup.

For me, my laptop is my gaming machine and my kinmunity machine when I don't check on mobile and is running Windows 11, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060 and an i7 and on the left is my OptiPlex running Ubuntu for investing and checking Howlr. Pardon the lack of funds to flex, I'm new to investing.20220622_222716.jpg

Hikiko

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
My setup is a Chromebook with a bunch of tabs open and animation software running in the background half the time. It's not pretty or professional, but it gets the job done.

RowanWolf

A wolf in human's clothing
Staff member
Guardian
Crow
Non-Binary Pride
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherhearted
Genderfluid Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
They/Them
Half the time, my set-up is my phone in one of those gooseneck things that clamps to a table or something. I've got it clamped to my impromptu desk (an old end table, because my office is unusable right now) and I use a little blue tooth keyboard with it. Today is one of the very, very rare days I'm actually on my laptop. My old laptop. The battery in the new one started to swell, so I'm back to the one that takes eight million years to decide it's going to turn on and its battery lasts approximately 20 minutes when unplugged.

Arin

She/Her
My setup it’s mostly my iPad. It’s where I take my notes for classes, and we’re I draw (I use Firefox here). I used to use my laptop but it needs an urgent reset but I don’t have the time. It’s where I used to draw. Then I have my gaming pc, for wow and stuff. I don’t use it as often. Both pcs are windows 10. I admit I am blessed and am thankful.

Funny story:the laptop it’s 5 years old now, and got it because after my husband quit and the employer announced they couldn’t pay him. husband took laptop instead. They still haven’t paid him in full but that’s another story.

ShadowRain

She/Her
My setup it’s mostly my iPad. It’s where I take my notes for classes, and we’re I draw (I use Firefox here). I used to use my laptop but it needs an urgent reset but I don’t have the time. It’s where I used to draw. Then I have my gaming pc, for wow and stuff. I don’t use it as often. Both pcs are windows 10. I admit I am blessed and am thankful.

Funny story:the laptop it’s 5 years old now, and got it because after my husband quit and the employer announced they couldn’t pay him. husband took laptop instead. They still haven’t paid him in full but that’s another story.
>Be husband
>Pay me!
>Employer can't pay
>Quits
>Also takes laptop as payment
>Years later is still unpaid
>Wife has laptop now and is happy with it
>PWNED

Arin

She/Her
>Be husband
>Pay me!
>Employer can't pay
>Quits
>Also takes laptop as payment
>Years later is still unpaid
>Wife has laptop now and is happy with it
>PWNED
A hahahaha was something like that. Same employer had history of paying salary super late each month—was stressful because bills don't wait. So i needed a computer,and said to hubby to ask new laptop as part of payment. Pretty good laptop too. But yeah, we are better now ✨

you made me laugh, thank you ✨✨✨✨✨✨🥰🥰🥰

ShadowRain

She/Her
A hahahaha was something like that. Same employer had history of paying salary super late each month—was stressful because bills don't wait. So i needed a computer,and said to hubby to ask new laptop as part of payment. Pretty good laptop too. But yeah, we are better now ✨

you made me laugh, thank you ✨✨✨✨✨✨🥰🥰🥰
Always welcome! :)

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
running Windows 11, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060 and an i7
Windows 11, now that's surprising. What do you think of it? Any issues?

1656110470460.png
Don't mind the chair, I know it's fucked. lol Nothing too fancy for myself, it's actually getting quite outdated but it's 16 GB RAM, i5-7500, GTX 1660, Windows 10.
I plan on upgrading the CPU but I will need to upgrade the motherboard alongside that, and that's a lot of work so I'm taking my time. lol It does fine for what I play anyway so.

Hanami

Mercat
Otherkin
Conceptkin
Gun
They/Them
oko.png

Small but reliable.

Running on:
Windows 10
i3-12100F
16 GB RAM
GTX 1070

RGB elements:
Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Memory Kit

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Golden Shield
Genderfluid Pride
They/Them
IMG_20220628_120416785.jpg

Here's mine. Intel i7, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660 Ti, Oculus Rift S.

The Oculus is the reason why I have a sheet hanging from my ceiling. Can't do a regular curtain because of the plants, but needed to reduce glare from outside otherwise it gets confused while tracking the controllers. My daughter ambushed the monitor one time while I was out of town and I just left the stickers there, except on the top, for those rare instances when I need to use the web cam. The crystal ball is actually a sparkly snow globe. It's pretty neat. The desk is an antique writing desk from my great grandmother. Yes, it's cluttered. Yes, I do fidget with stuff while sitting here. I use a left-handed vertical wireless mouse. The mouse pad is a yoga book that gets way more use as a mouse pad. The second mouse is the "guest mouse" because my main one is nearly impossible for other people to use.

Arin

She/Her
View attachment 6934

Small but reliable.

Running on:
Windows 10
i3-12100F
16 GB RAM
GTX 1070

RGB elements:
Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Memory Kit
Nice! I love how neat it looks 💕
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 6936

Here's mine. Intel i7, 16GB RAM, GTX 1660 Ti, Oculus Rift S.

The Oculus is the reason why I have a sheet hanging from my ceiling. Can't do a regular curtain because of the plants, but needed to reduce glare from outside otherwise it gets confused while tracking the controllers. My daughter ambushed the monitor one time while I was out of town and I just left the stickers there, except on the top, for those rare instances when I need to use the web cam. The crystal ball is actually a sparkly snow globe. It's pretty neat. The desk is an antique writing desk from my great grandmother. Yes, it's cluttered. Yes, I do fidget with stuff while sitting here. I use a left-handed vertical wireless mouse. The mouse pad is a yoga book that gets way more use as a mouse pad. The second mouse is the "guest mouse" because my main one is nearly impossible for other people to use.
It looks cluttered,yes, but it looks lived and nice. 😊