Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Site Updates (yay)

Woo! It's update time again!

Major Layout Changes
  • "What's New" is now front and center, as it allows members to easily discover new content.
  • "Tickets" tab is now tucked away in the "Members" section, as there is a redirect forum linking to the ticket center as-is.
  • We've rearranged where different sections of the site show up in the header, hopefully more aligned with how people actually use Kinmunity.
Android App
On-Site Chat
  • Kinmunity now has an on-site chat system; you'll be alerted when people are active and chatting there. Soon, VIPs and Primal+ members will be able to create their own rooms within it!
New Nodes
  • Fangs' Forum has been created as part of an effort to better serve the vampire community.
Social Groups
  • Our social groups system has undergone a major overhaul and is better in so many ways! -- You'll need to recreate your group though!
Elder System
  • The new system for Elder elections has been implemented. Elders are respected members of the community who have permissions to: write articles, mentor new users, assist the moderation team with their duties, and host fun events and contests.
  • Elders meet a rigorous set of requirements and then complete an application questionnaire, which is voted on by the community at large.
  • Elders receive a bones stipend for their services.
  • Think you have what it takes? Click here to learn more or apply!
Sidebar
  • Recent donors widget has been replaced with a latest articles widget.
Coming soon...
  • Ambassadors - owners of other well-known alterhuman resources can obtain ambassador status on Kinmunity and collaborate with us!
  • Blood Drops - a virtual currency you get from being active on Discord!

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Staff member
Guardian
Pronouns
Neutral
Question: is there a way to toggle the vast collection of reactions that is showing under every post? If not that's fine!

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Is the Love reaction gone? Because I can't see it in my reaction options for quite a while now.

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Is the Love reaction gone? Because I can't see it in my reaction options for quite a while now.
A few changes were made to the reaction system, in addition to the visible reputation score bar that can now be seen on posts. The love reaction now grants +2 reputation, and is available to +Primal members and staff. The "High Quality" and "Low Quality" reactions grant +2/-2 respectively and are available to Elders and staff. The "Winner" reaction grants +5 reputation and can only be issued by staff. This will be explained in the Rating System help document once I am finished writing it.

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
A few changes were made to the reaction system, in addition to the visible reputation score bar that can now be seen on posts. The love reaction now grants +2 reputation, and is available to +Primal members and staff. The "High Quality" and "Low Quality" reactions grant +2/-2 respectively and are available to Elders and staff. The "Winner" reaction grants +5 reputation and can only be issued by staff. This will be explained in the Rating System help document once I am finished writing it.
Ok, thanks for clarifying.

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Any chance we will get an iOS app? :D No rush. I love the desktop version TBH but it would be handy on my phone. :D
iphone 7 wow GIF

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Any chance we will get an iOS app? :D No rush. I love the desktop version TBH but it would be handy on my phone. :D
iphone 7 wow GIF
Apple does not currently support the standards for progressive web applications, so we would have to release a native application which would not have full functionality of the site.