Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Small Updates (01/07/2019)

We've made some small incremental changes to the site, namely the below:

• An adults only area called "The Tavern" has been added to the site. You'll need to set your birthday in your profile to see it, though!
  • Users can now deactivate or delete their account. Deletion will be denied for users with active warning points, but deactivation is always permitted.
  • Several changes have been made to make the site more attractive to search engines.
  • @Velvet Wings has joined our staff team; welcome!
A bit of bad news, though:

• Bones system is temporarily offline for maintenance; it'll be back soon with some updates!

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Pronouns
Feminine
Thanks for the updates Naia. It's nice to see all the little changes rolling out on the site.

@Kerguelen  Rats conga dancing is pretty much the best celebration I can think of!

Vintage

Pronouns
Feminine
Cool changes.

Not sure how to feel about the avatar with the individual's profile background as their whole avatar (I like seeing a large picture of avatars...it's more recognizable). 

Unless this is only happening on my computer screen for some reason. -shrug-

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Not sure how to feel about the avatar with the individual's profile background as their whole avatar (I like seeing a large picture of avatars...it's more recognizable). 
Because of your suggestion and because they seemed to slightly impact thread loading times, I have removed the profile picture from appearing near the user avatar on threads. I have also temporarily disabled the expanded side-panel until I fix the extra "blank space" it is creating on mobile view.