Staff member
Administrator
Sep 10, 2018
Bones
🦴5.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
We've made some small incremental changes to the site, namely the below:

• An adults only area called "The Tavern" has been added to the site. You'll need to set your birthday in your profile to see it, though!
  • Users can now deactivate or delete their account. Deletion will be denied for users with active warning points, but deactivation is always permitted.
  • Several changes have been made to make the site more attractive to search engines.
  • @Velvet Wings has joined our staff team; welcome!
A bit of bad news, though:

• Bones system is temporarily offline for maintenance; it'll be back soon with some updates!

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Nov 8, 2018
England
Bones
🦴2.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Thanks for the updates Naia. It's nice to see all the little changes rolling out on the site.

@Kerguelen  Rats conga dancing is pretty much the best celebration I can think of!

Vintage

Dec 27, 2018
Bones
🦴1.50BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Cool changes.

Not sure how to feel about the avatar with the individual's profile background as their whole avatar (I like seeing a large picture of avatars...it's more recognizable). 

Unless this is only happening on my computer screen for some reason. -shrug-

Naia

*goes fast*
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 10, 2018
Bones
🦴5.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Not sure how to feel about the avatar with the individual's profile background as their whole avatar (I like seeing a large picture of avatars...it's more recognizable). 
Because of your suggestion and because they seemed to slightly impact thread loading times, I have removed the profile picture from appearing near the user avatar on threads. I have also temporarily disabled the expanded side-panel until I fix the extra "blank space" it is creating on mobile view.