So uhhh I Have A Temper | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

So uhhh I Have A Temper

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Adaire, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Adaire

Adaire Forest Faery
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ40.57
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    There's this girl I absolutely despise for completely using someone I once had close relations with and she's using me too. I called her out today and she lied to her "boyfriend" and he went off on me, so I decided to wise up and fight back. But, because of our close past, I couldn't be rude until he completely was way off when it came to me admitting what had happened. Apparently I'm jealous of her because she has him even though he's quite the eye sore might I blatantly and unfortunately state. I blocked him and the girl tried to convince me of her lies even though she's told me all she's doing to the poor boy. Anyways, I found out her other "friends" who do not know what she says are threatening to kill my friend and I and explicitly stated some negative ideas about me. Out of anger (The messages are quite worse than you'd assume), I went up to one of the guys, pulled the ever-living scalp of his hair and cussed him and his friends out and left. His "friend" (The girl) actually supported what I did, but I felt bad. Eventually, I told my teacher who I quite love about it and was honest with EVERYTHING and she told me to write down my feelings. A few minutes into that block, I apologized to the kid. After that, I went to fourth block and the same girl thought everything was okay. The girl had the audacity to ask if I wanted to read the poem her "boyfriend" sent her and read the messages that the boy (the one that got his hair pulled) said about me insulting my apologies. I couldn't take it anymore so my best friend and I went to the closet where I cried and cried feeling bad I hurt someone. I'm really feeling sorrowful about what I've done to that kid even though I was threatened. I felt like it was a moment of weakness.

2. Zen'akufuni

Zen'akufuni Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ11.00
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I understand feeling guilty and beating one's self up over impulsive decisions. I also try to rise above such things by being as kind as I can, but I'm not always able to do that. It's just plain impossible to be "perfect." Sometimes we are going to crack under the pressure. At least you care and are doing your damnedest. That's what matters. - Zen

I gotta be honest, it sounds like they had it comin'. People like that, they just want to make ya feel guilty for standin' up ta them, like yer doin' somethin' wrong for lookin' out fer yerself. That's how they get away wit' what they do, by shamin' ya into passivity. Sometimes ya gotta stand up fer yerself, even if it means bein' the bad girl (or guy) once in a while. Do what ya gotta, 'cause no one else will do it fer ya. - Gazen

3. Adaire

Adaire Forest Faery
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ40.57
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    Thank you. That's honestly something I needed because it seemed like no one really met in the middle for me. I'd say the one that did was my best friend and she was the first shoulder I literally cried on. But, I did definitely need this because it seems y'all compromised in the middle for me. I usually would've never pulled anything like that, but that kid had sent me over the edge a couple times. I'm actually now starting to fear if I got caught standing up for myself because usually I'm the first to coward. The first to actually fly away.