So, what do you like to collect? ^_^

Zicoxite

A lot of people have mentioned collecting things like bones or crystals in other threads, and I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's collections consist of!

Mine include:
-Dolls that I sometimes customize
-Plushies
-Comic books/manga/graphic novels
-Dakimakura, as long as they're tasteful. There are quite a few fictional characters that I'd like to cuddle, I just don't want their bare butts in the air.

What do you collect?

Hi Zicoxite! :)
I like to collect Monster High dolls, and I already got several Clawdeen dolls, as she is my favorite ghoul, with other different dolls, and some are not from Monster High. I also like to collect Schleich figurines, and Trolls toys. I have A LOT of Schleich, and I have a favorite collection of wolves with look-a-like people. I am missing two trolls, from the Snack Pack troll group, for my collection, and I got three Poppy´s, the main female troll, of the movie Trolls, that is pink. I also have a lot of stuffed animals of different sizes.
I name all of my toys, sometimes more than once, if I forgot their name, and I keep some of the names, if they already came with names...

Thanks for making this thread! :D

Charias

Wandering Wolf
I collect interesting stones/crystals and fossils! I'd love to collect animal bones and plants too once I have more space and money to do so.

Gryff

Uber-Geek Fauntaur
Too many things:

• Magic the Gathering
  • Pokemon Trading Card Game
  • Future Card Buddyfight
  • Pendant-style necklaces (usually geeky ones but some crystal or kin-related)
  • Pins
  • Funko Pop Figures
  • Amiibo
There are probably even more than that...

So many rocks.... so so many..

Most of my collections are gifts from the forest floor because pine cones only cost the miles you had to walk to get them and I am a bean of modest means.

I’d like to collect interesting stationery and natural fabrics, costume pieces and my little pony plushies, but those are for a later time.

Most of my crystal collection is gifts from others, and my collection of tarot and oracle decks is hard won from old salary.

Ooh, I collect a ton of stuff but here's a few I can name at the moment,

• Taxidermy, Bones, Fossils, Wet specimens and furs of any kind... If they're killed humanely that is!
  • Crystals
  • books
  • Snapple bottle lids
  • actually just metal bottle caps in general, They can't be dented though >_>
  • Mechanical pencils
  • Rubbers

Zicoxite

Hi Zicoxite! :)
I like to collect Monster High dolls, and I already got several Clawdeen dolls, as she is my favorite ghoul, with other different dolls, and some are not from Monster High. I also like to collect Schleich figurines, and Trolls toys. I have A LOT of Schleich, and I have a favorite collection of wolves with look-a-like people. I am missing two trolls, from the Snack Pack troll group, for my collection, and I got three Poppy´s, the main female troll, of the movie Trolls, that is pink. I also have a lot of stuffed animals of different sizes.
I name all of my toys, sometimes more than once, if I forgot their name, and I keep some of the names, if they already came with names...

Thanks for making this thread! :D
Monster High and Ever After High are the ones I collect, too! Sometimes I customize them into different characters, so far I've made one of Elvira and a few Creepypasta characters. I also have a few resin BJDs, but they're too expensive for me to have a bunch of them and I don't have a place to put any more than the two I already have. Specifically I have a ResinSoul Long named Tandrelim and a Bobobie Charisma named Jeanette. They are best buddies! I've made a few plushies, and I'd like to make more and some ragdolls, too. I have a specific vision in mind of one particular ragdoll I want to make, I just haven't made her yet. ^_^()

Zicoxite

I collect interesting stones/crystals and fossils! I'd love to collect animal bones and plants too once I have more space and money to do so.
Fossils are awesome! I recently started collecting a few rocks, too, just a few here and there, I'm not on a die-hard mission to collect them like I was with the 90's self-titled Morbius comics. (IT was a really good series until they "reinvented" it and turned it into a soap opera, after that it's no wonder it was cancelled.) The only fossil I have so far is a piece of petrified wood. ^_^

Zicoxite

Too many things:

• Magic the Gathering
  • Pokemon Trading Card Game
  • Future Card Buddyfight
  • Pendant-style necklaces (usually geeky ones but some crystal or kin-related)
  • Pins
  • Funko Pop Figures
  • Amiibo
There are probably even more than that...
I have a friend who collects Funko Pop figures! I don't collect them myself, but my friends seem to think I do because I keep getting them as gifts. ^_^()

Ooh, I collect a ton of stuff but here's a few I can name at the moment,

• Taxidermy, Bones, Fossils, Wet specimens and furs of any kind... If they're killed humanely that is!
  • Crystals
  • books
  • Snapple bottle lids
  • actually just metal bottle caps in general, They can't be dented though >_>
  • Mechanical pencils
  • Rubbers
By "rubbers," do you mean rubber erasers? I'm trying to clarify because I've heard several, very different things referred to as "rubbers."

So many rocks.... so so many..

Most of my collections are gifts from the forest floor because pine cones only cost the miles you had to walk to get them and I am a bean of modest means.

I’d like to collect interesting stationery and natural fabrics, costume pieces and my little pony plushies, but those are for a later time.

Most of my crystal collection is gifts from others, and my collection of tarot and oracle decks is hard won from old salary.
Costumes are another thing I tend to accumulate, mainly because I insist on making at least one new one every year. One cool thing about my costume collection, though, is that by this point I can mix and match pieces I already have from stock to make new looks. For Halloween, not last year but the year before, I took a Pseudo-steampunk coat, a corset from a different costume, a blouse from yet another costume, and boots from my Emeraldas cosplay, topped it off with some scar makeup and this really sweet tricorn I bought from a milliner I met at a drag convention, and BAM! Instant, impressive pirate!

Sorry for rambling, I'm just wicked into costumes. XD

Charias

Wandering Wolf
@Zicoxite mm yeah I love fossils! Like little windows into the past. My collection is pretty small right now, but I love them all. My absolute favourite is my little orthoceras herd! Got a picture of them with my phone, but it's not great quality sadly.

There's the big guy in the middle who's about 10 cm long, and a bunch of smaller ones around him throughout the whole rock. I love just looking at them and trying to picture how they would look when they were alive... nautiloids are awesome.

I also have a little ammonite and another, smaller orthoceras fossil that I've had since I was really young (I got both my orthoceras as Christmas presents).

And I have a decent variety of quartz crystals, including a chunk of amethyst geode, some citrine and some polished peach quartz. And I have a small agate geode, and some other polished stones I haven't identified yet. I maybe get too excited about my rocks, haha.

Vintage

Let's see..

I don't 'collect' them per say, but I have quite a few journals.
Back in my WoW days I collected mounts because I loved them.
I kind of want to start collecting dream catchers.
I used to collect feathers. I do still have a 12-13 inch turkey vulture feather- probably one of the primary flight feathers. It's pretty big.

Yeah I'm not too much of a collector.

Zicoxite

Let's see..

I don't 'collect' them per say, but I have quite a few journals.
Back in my WoW days I collected mounts because I loved them.
I kind of want to start collecting dream catchers.
I used to collect feathers. I do still have a 12-13 inch turkey vulture feather- probably one of the primary flight feathers. It's pretty big.

Yeah I'm not too much of a collector.
I found some really good ones in an Etsy shop called Dream Peace Positivity, I bought dream catchers for my whole family from them. They make pretty traditional ones and they're not very expensive, I was really happy with my purchases. ^_^

. . . Just be careful looking for dream catchers on Etsy, when I was looking for them I also found triangles made of sticks with zero webbing on them and a bunch of trims hanging from them that claimed to be dream catchers. Seriously, people? Have you never actually seen a real dream catcher?

AshenFall

Floofmaster
VIP
I collect coins, but that's about it for me. I'm not one for being able to focus on or dedicate myself to collecting a ton of things at once. And with the release of some new limited A-Z coins here in the UK I'm hoping to go on a hunt to collect as many as possible. :p

Bengal

I, as a dragon, have a bit of a hoarding issue, heh...

-Dragon figures
-Those marble eggs from Earthbound Trading Company
-Empty hand sanitizer bottles from Bath & Body Works
-Stuffed animals
-Cat Beanie Boo keychains
-Jewelry
-Do fandoms count because I have too many
-Victorian-esque clothing
-Gluten Free Games Ultimate Simulators