Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Something for Vamps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronouns
Neutral
You guys have the vampire option in the Kincard, but i would really like a forum or something (I'm a lonely sang vampire and i need friends). Like, for Vampirekin, Sanguinarians, Psychics, and Hybrids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
I would say to start a club but there already is a club, that hasn't done anything since January. Most of the clubs seem inactive. I guess people aren't thinking about fueling them with new content over time. 

D

Deleted member 55982

Unverified
It would be cool to see more active Vampire's within Kinmunity. I don't think KM really advertises as much within that community.

Dante

Pronouns
Masculine
Yes, unfortunately it seems to get really quiet in forums for Vampires.. It would certainly be a good start to revive the club here to find some friends.

D

Deleted member 55982

Unverified
I think Vamps tend to follow Courts though? I know in my area there is a pretty big Vampire Court. Otherkin attend too!

Dante

Pronouns
Masculine
There are such and such. For example, I could never imagine belonging to a house with a fixed hierarchical system.

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Hello,

What features do you propose we have for vampires? I am quite interested in this suggestion.

Dante

Pronouns
Masculine
Nice catch! Thought there was a group for vampires, but cannot find it ;)
By the way, for me it is perfectly ok not to find any area as a vampire here as I didn't sign up for this in the first place. But I am usually not averse to conversations :D Therefore @ThatDragonAzrail what's your proposal?

Last edited:

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Hello,

We have added a vampire-specific forum called Fangs' Forum.

Thank you for using Kinmunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.