Something you're looking forward to. | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Something you're looking forward to.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Raijun, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Raijun

Raijun Now with 40% less almond
    VIP Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ32.00
    Primary Identity:
    Changling
    Tell us something that you're looking forward to! Then tell us why you're looking forward to it. What have you been doing in the meantime?

I want to fill this forum up with topics and make it super-active.

On June 30th, the last day of this month, Terraria version 1.3 is being released. It's going to be the supposed last updated by lead developer Redigit, though likely not the last version of Terraria, thankfully. But it's going to have some pretty darn fantastic stuff in it. Very handy new mechanics that make life easier. A "stack to all nearby chests" tool will make returning home and dropping off goods so much handier. I haven't played Terraria for a month in preparation so everything will seem nice and fresh.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Magic

Magic Netflix-blob
    Staff Member Guardian

Bones:
    Ƀ400.30
    Primary Identity:
    Polymorph
    I'm going to California July 23rd to meet the love of my life for the first time. In the meantime... I suppose I just live my life on Netflix. (Speaking of, I'm also excited for the new show "Race to the Edge" to come out on Netflix.)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Kitsu

Kitsu Kapptsune

Bones:
    Ƀ127.02
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    I'm looking forward to getting a Wii U. I've been saving up for years, and now I have enought money for the console, and some games.
    I'm also looking forward to Level-5's Yo-kai Watch franchise. I hear the games are pretty fun.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Marz

Marz A very curious kitty
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ46.46
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend of two years again after about a month and a half. I'm also looking forward to seeing my two little sisters graduate high school next week. In the mean time I'm passing relaxing, working, and spending time on this forum.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Starborn

Starborn Wild Alien Witch

Bones:
    Ƀ145.63
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    Not much this year, honestly, but what I'm really looking forward to beyond measure is next summer. I've been saving up for the Shambhala Music Festival. Ever since I went last year, I've been pining to return back 'home' again. I've honestly never had so much fun in my entire life, never felt so completely and unquestionably accepted by such a large number of people, never felt so free. It was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced, and it completely changed my life and my outlook forever. But even more exciting is that I will hopefully be meeting up with a few of my closest nonhuman friends there. I've been organizing an All-Souls Gathering, and many of us will be meeting each other in-the-flesh for the first time. It will make the Shambhala experience just that much more incredible and memorable. I cannot wait.

Though I wish I could afford to go this year... Gonna feel so much FOMO when August rolls around. >< But at least I've got something to look forward to. And the year will pass quicker than I think. :)

• Like Like x 4
  6. Diamond Sky

Diamond Sky Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ252.85
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Nightwish! Yeah, again. I'm more into them than before and now I'm falling crazy in love. I want to go to this specific show because my desire to see this specific city goes way back. Di and Leki apparently want a piece of it too. XD This will be next year.

In the meantime, I'm working on my shop stuff, helping a friend with his summer classes, and being really indecisive about how to use my resources.

Jessica Roe

7. AppyHeart

AppyHeart Equus Genus

Bones:
    Ƀ214.41
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I'm really looking forward to gaining muscle.... I really want to get fit, I just struggle very badly due to being so busy and I stress eat here and there making me back to the same average size. I want to build my muscles a bit more and find workouts that will challenge me. This summer heat has it's toll on me. I would love to go outside and all but once you're in the sun too long your head aches and you could easily pass out if you work to hard. and that's what I do, I get too amped up and I've almost passed out a few times. *shakes head at self* so perhaps nice workouts at home is where it's going to be x3

8. klawl

klawl Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.98
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I'm really looking forward to August 14th, the day I move into my dorm in college. Too much of my time right now I'm having to figure out how to waste away. It's stagnating my mind and I'm ready for things to start happening again. Free time grates on the consciousness, as much as I can throw projects at myself they end up dissolving or such. I'm just ready to get out.
    ~Amber

9. Saoirse

Saoirse Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ14.33
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I'm looking forwards to my hard work that I've been putting off at my day job recently paying off when I get my paycheck this coming Friday. It's been a while since I really treated myself to something and relaxed a bit, so I'm hoping to use a little bit of my extra money to pamper myself a small bit. I have no idea what I'm going to do yet, though lol.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Draconi kratosus

Draconi kratosus Keeper of the Memory, Dream Interpreter

Bones:
    Ƀ20.97
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :confused2:
    Looking forward to the release of the Oculus Rift next year.

11. Cayto Ikooko Kan

Cayto Ikooko Kan Otherworldly Wolf-Man
    Elder VIP

WuffyBlue WolfSilver Paw
    Bones:
    Ƀ185.44
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    I'm looking forward to a few things. Next week I have a martial arts exam(yeah we have those lol) to move up in rank, but it will certainly be a grouling task. I love martial arts so of course I can't wait. Then finally after all this time I will finish a novel end of July. It's taken so long but I will be finished!

I'm looking forward to getting some new music producing and digital art software I just have to figure out what I want. I'm going to get some pro recording equipment for my flute playing too. I love making music and art but I haven't made whole songs or drawn anything in a while. I'm itching to get back into it new and improved.

Lastly by end and of summer early fall I will be moving out and I absolutely cannot wait. I currently live with my dad and support him in paying for this old house. We're close and get along well, but I need my own place and sometimes we end up bashing heads still. I told him we just need to let the thing go and get our own apartments.

In the mean time I just work hard towards making sure I'm ready for my martial arts exam, write, work, and look at areas I'm interested in moving to. :earwolf:

#11 Cayto Ikooko Kan, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
  12. Hibiscus

Hibiscus Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ15.02
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I'm looking forward to going out to Utah again and exploring Zion for a week!!

13. Gryff

Gryff Uber-Geek Fauntaur
    Elder Your Kintype is What

Chibi DragonBrimstone DemonMustang
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,816.75
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :hushedface:
    Kitsu, let me know if you need recommendations for Wii U games :)

I'm looking forward to Anime Midwest, which starts on July 3rd. It's one of my favorite conventions, and it will mark the return of Darth Fluffy! It's going to be a great one.

14. Kaliskar

Kaliskar Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Elfen
    Can I say that I really look forward to being a post-apocalyptic wasteland doctor someday? Alright, well if that one doesn’t pan out, I’ll take these: finding my twin flame, and finishing college once and for all.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Killian

Killian Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Angelic
    I'm getting my first apartment in less than a month. It's an hour away from home, and I'm getting a roommate that is in my class in college. I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited.

16. BlueDragon

BlueDragon Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ2.02
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    I'm really excited to go to Sweden because I'll finally meet a girl who I always have wanted to meet. She's like my sister, only she isn't really from the same family or an otherkin. Though, she accepts me

17. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    Confuzzled 2016. And for the day when my new fursuit parts get delivered

• Like Like x 3
  18. Attaia

Attaia Space Glitter
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.50
    Primary Identity:
    Celestial
    Like @Killian, I'm getting my own apartment come September, which means it's my first own apartment or, well, living space. I'm going to live by myself for the first time in my life alongside my two cats, which is exciting and scary all at the same time. Luckily, my apartment is close to the rest of my family, which means I'll always have them nearby if I need any help. I'm very much looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 2
  19. BirdMonster

BirdMonster Great Wyrm
    DinosaurHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,533.85
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I'm getting to meet two of my online friends for the first time in just two weeks in D.C.! They're taking me to the National Zoo and Natural History museum, which is making me way overexcited. I get to see birds and dinosaurs! :D

20. Spiritual Hunters

Spiritual Hunters The Cajun System
    Elder Plural Life

Bones:
    Ƀ128.35
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I can't wait to start a family! Does that make me sound cheesy?! I don't care! I'm ready to be a mom.

~Jessie

• Like Like x 4