Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Steal the Banana

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
Luckilly, I'm on the spaceship. So I just take the banana and use a conveniently placed portal gun to teleport to another dimension with the banana. It's the only portal gun on the ship.

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I "shadow travel" to the other dimension and grab the banana. I take it back with me to hell, and I entrust it to my good boi Cerberus.

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
The other dimension was the Doom universe. Doom Guy drags me along with him to Hell and shoots Cerberus. He then proceeds to blow up every other demon, hell-bent on killing Satan but I don't really care about that. I got the banana back. So I use my portal gun to take the banana to a black hole and throw it in.

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I went back to my home dimension, an alternate universe where Earth never blew up, and hell still exists. With the help of my dad, Lucifer, I am transported to wherever that black hole leads to, which happens to be a quintessence field from Voltron. I grab the banana and give it to my favorite paladin, Pidge, to protect. She drops it into the Galra base right before it blows up. The banana is nowhere to be seen, but we know it was not destroyed. (We're getting a little fandom-y up in here, hope you don't mind)

Arvax

Fictionkin
Pronouns
Feminine
Grab that banana and secretly put it into the capable guardianship of the latest power rangers BBEG who takes the real one and I make a fake poisoned banana I will give up to the next person that comes looking for it. Good luck with Evox.

AhostWithDIDxxx

Plural
Pronouns
Masculine
Using my amazing kitsune senses and agility I sniff the poison banana and know its poison. I find the real one and stealthily take it. I take the banana to a castle with monsters roaming everywhere and entrust them with it. I wish ye luck

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I capture a dark dragon and harness it's powers and use them to teleport to Venus and you cannot stoop me because you are dead (Venus is poisonous and WAYYYY to hot, here's the proof: https://www.bobthealien.co.uk/venus/atmosphere.html). I came prepared with a bulletproof helmet which is magically sealed to my head with binding spells from the dark dragon and clothing made of liquid nitrogen. I take the banana from the spaceship and then quickly return to Earth where I blow it into microscopic smithereens and scatter it throughout all the different universes. I then use the last of the dark dragons powers to destroy all time machines and technology all together with a supersonic wave of light, sound and shadow.
Finally, I hunt down every single person who has stolen the banana so far, wiped their memories (with the help of a friend ;)) and relocated all of them to a rehabilitation centre in the middle of Venus (which is obviously Venus-proof) because they are most definitely deranged to want to start World War 3 over a banana. I'm not locked up because I didn't actually want the banana I just wanted peace.

P.S: Demonic, angelic and magical practices are banned in the rehab centre if you attempt them you will die. Also shifting, teaming and attempting to get help.
Post automatically merged:

You know what just ignore the first part of that post, the stupid trick thing happened again when it didn't show me the rest of the posts so the last one I saw was the one when it was taken to Venus. So, new plan. I organise a raid and dragons swoop from the sky to blow your castle and all the monsters that inhabit it to smithereens. Then I fly to Venus, you try to follow me, you die, I don't and the the rest of the stuff I said above happens.

2-D

Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
I am unkillable and untouchable, so I simply walk behind you while you are busy doing this and take the banana from you. I begin to eat the nanner. I disappear into nothingness before your eyes. Despite your rage, you realize that this world is stranger than you had previously known.

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I faint because that was scary as hell. When I awake it's too a wolf licking my face. I talk to the wolf and ask if he knows where you went and how too get to you. Suddenly the wolf transforms into the goddess of light and I realise that the wolf was just a disguise. She says she will help me find you if I sacrifice the thing that I love the most. I refuse and call her a communist. I must find you on my own. Then I have an idea. I force the moon goddess to bring back Albert Einstein otherwise I will kill her. Because she is a stupid communist she doesn't understand that I can't kill her so she brings back Albert Einstein. I then realise I could of just asked her to help me find you but it was too late. I already had Albert. We retreat to a scecret, unreachable lair in the Sky Kingdom and discuss strategies. After a good 2 hours of planning we have an idea. A DECOY BANANA. Albert sprints to the shops and grabs a banana ignoring the incredulous stares. He brings back the banana and I send a message to you (2-D) that the banana you have is a fake and the one I have is the real one. Obviously however I know that you will know it's a fake so we had a another plan in action/ When you open you device to view the message you are sucked into the screen! I fist bump Albert. You and the banana are now trapped inside my screen, where magic etc. doesn't work, all you can do is watch and listen.

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Technically you still have the banana, but I have you. So, we'll forge an agreement. Because I just want the fighting to end, you win the Great Banana Games because technically you still have the banana. I will also get Albert to modify the device so you can leave at will and use magic other senses etc. whilst inside the device. He will also make it so that you are the only one that can enter the device which means you and the banana are safe whilst inside. In return, all you have to do is leave the banana inside the device at all times so that no one can steal it and the fighting can end. You also must promise to not aggravate anyone about losing the banana because then we will have World War 4 (World War 3 was the Great Banana Games). Deal?

2-D

Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
Okay sorry, I got confused. I have the nanner. You have me. This seems like a stalemate. You trapped me in the device so you can take the bananana while I am gone, because I am restless and will want to leave such an empty space eventually. (I ponder for a moment on what my next move shall be.)

The Bananer seems to hold such a high importance... Not only has it caused another world war and taken countless lives, but it has also destroyed the Earth and everyone on it. (I have a Realization.) Perhaps the Naner is simply a Bringer of Evil. I cannot accept your deal, Evernight... I know the Truth of the Bananna. I must stop this... Do you understand, Evernight? Can you comprehend the amount of death and pain this fruit has caused? What causes this simple thing to have such an importance? I do not wish to participate in such a deadly game.

I know now what I must do, because I understand... The cause of all pain in this world is greed. It is an insatiable hunger for power. The fruit only brings pain into this world, and therefore... I must destroy it to prevent any further harm to the mortal realm. Can you forgive me for this action?

I don't actually know how I'll destroy it yet, by the way. So... Uh...

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Dude the whole point of me being part of this is so I can stop the banana of evil! I was trying it destroy it when you "I am unkillable and untouchable, so I simply walk behind you while you are busy doing this and take the banana from you. I begin to eat the nanner. I disappear into nothingness before your eyes", did that. I want ton stop this war! That's why I brokered the agreement in the first place. I'm happy to assist you with the destruction of the banana, I'm sure Albert can make something

2-D

Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
How can I trust that you are with me? You must prove it to me and destroy the banana yourself.

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Very well. ALBERT, BRING THE MACHINE!!! Albert stumbles out of the his room clutching a small transparent ball, no larger than his palm. Its insides flicker with light and colour, ghosts of memories, shadows of pain. Carefully I take it in my hands and hold it above the banana. 3...2...1... smash! The ball explodes into millions of pieces, all the emotions and echoes trapped for so long within its walls, vanishing, and with them, the banana, going to a place that is non-existent, finishing their journey in this world at last as they slowly slide into nothingness.