Steam recommendations? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Steam recommendations?

Discussion in 'Games & Video Games' started by Norintha, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Norintha

Norintha Spawn

Voice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ29.77
    Primary Identity:
    Merfolk
    Can anybody recommend me some free steam games? I like stuff with fantasy and rpg elements. Platforming, puzzles and fighting are cool too. I don't have much money to spare but I want something new. Help me out please?

• Like Like x 2
  2. aqualit

aqualit Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Merfolk
    I can't think of any free titles off the top of my head, but you might want to check out The Humble Bundle. They do weekly/monthly game bundles for a pay what you want price and some of the money is donated to charity! You can usually get 3 - 4 games for $1. Make sure if you do buy one you pay at least a dollar so that you unlock the Steam codes. This organization is the reason my steam has over 60 games.

3. Raijun

Raijun Now with 40% less almond
    VIP Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ32.00
    Primary Identity:
    Changling
    Does it have to be Steam, though? There are plenty, plenty, plenty of free and amazing games out there that demand exactly zero currency; merely a download or two here and there and then a lifetime of gratitude for something so amazing being so very free.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Norintha

Norintha Spawn

Voice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ29.77
    Primary Identity:
    Merfolk
    I guess non steam is ok. Its just sometimes dealing with other sources is a pain

5. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    If you like platforming, there are a tons of Sonic the Hedgehog titles in the Steam store.

6. TheSolitaryGray

TheSolitaryGray Vaki'ir
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ28.14
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    It's not really in the genres you listed, but I absolutely must recommend Warframe. It's absolutely amazing for a free game. It's an action/scifi "shooter", though if you really want you don't even have to carry a gun. You can use melee weapons or your abilities. Plus, the multiplayer aspect is a cooperative one, not competitive like COD and Halo. If you do decide to give it a shot, my username is ThatRandomDrell. I'd love to play with you.