Surprise FEELS | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Surprise FEELS

Discussion in 'Games & Video Games' started by Paniczoure, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Paniczoure

Paniczoure The White-Furred Artist
    Staff Member Guardian

Bright PhilterTransparent PhilterVanishing PhilterSilver Otherkin HeptagramSilver Theta DeltaWuffy
    Bones:
    Ƀ125.94
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :)
    After checking and remembering some games, I cam across Super Paper Mario, and I remembered how this game that I thought it would be the common adventure game, but stroke me with so much feels at the end. I did NOT expect that from a Mario game.
    And I wanted to know if any of you have got a game that went all surprise feels on you at the very end.
    (Battleblock Theater was also a bit of surprise feels, but nothing compared to Super Paper Mario.)

2. Svant Ixen

Svant Ixen Fire in the Sky
    VIP

Background KeyGold VIP - Six Month SubcriptionSilver Dragon CoinGold Dragon CoinFerocious Green DragonChibi DragonFerocious Navy DragonBronze Otherkin HeptagramBronze Dragon CoinFerocious Red DragonVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ33,166.57
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    I vaguely remember a playthrough of that game, and I know for a fact the ending made me cry.

Other games that made me cry would be Sonic and the Secret Rings, Okami, and Journey.

3. Homura

Homura Hatchling
    Demonkin

CrowBlack Cat
    Bones:
    Ƀ603.05
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    I guess the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games would fit into that? I remember when I was young and playing them and I never expected any of them to get that deep and sad. And the story is honestly better than a lot of the mainstream Pokemon games but yeah they would be my number one game for feels.

Also Super Paper Mario is a gorgeous game, definitely one of my faves ^^

4. Svant Ixen

Svant Ixen Fire in the Sky
    VIP

Background KeyGold VIP - Six Month SubcriptionSilver Dragon CoinGold Dragon CoinFerocious Green DragonChibi DragonFerocious Navy DragonBronze Otherkin HeptagramBronze Dragon CoinFerocious Red DragonVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ33,166.57
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    Oh man, I love PMD! I'm really only familiar with Infinity and Super, but Explorers also ripped out my heart. ;_;

5. Paniczoure

Paniczoure The White-Furred Artist
    Staff Member Guardian

Bright PhilterTransparent PhilterVanishing PhilterSilver Otherkin HeptagramSilver Theta DeltaWuffy
    Bones:
    Ƀ125.94
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    You should totally check Super Paper Mario. What a game, man. Here's an LP if interested!

6. Espeon

Espeon Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ117.34
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Super Paper Mario definitely has a much deeper story than you'd expect of a Mario game. Same with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to their respective series. Although, the Unova games were also a case of this.