Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Take your Chinese zodiac and your star sign and what do you get?

Finna Alsvartr

Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
So everyone has a Chinese zodiac, based on your birth year. The horoscope zodiac, aka the constellation zodiac or star sign, is based off your birth date. Each is typically an animal, unless you are a Virgo or Libra. Take both of these signs and smush them together with the coolest name-smush you can make, and draw it if you want to!

I'll go first: I am a rooster and an Aries. So I am a rooster. or a ram. rooster-ram. both start with r...I like rooster-ram.

Bonus: if you draw it, make it the color of your birthstone. (Aquamarine for me)
Another bonus: tell us if you match the personality traits of either or both of these zodiacs. (I match Aries for sure, headstong, confident (usually), and will fight you. Rooster basically means I'm cocky (derivative of the other name for a rooster that I will not say here). Not sure but I don't wanna just say I am not because that's kinda weird)

Timbrilsom

Pronouns
Masculine
So I'm Piecies and was born in the year of the Tiger . . . so a tiger fish?
African-Tigerfish.jpg

Weird flex but OK

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Fire Rat + Virgo

What I can think of...
FIRE (Firewall)
RAT (Remote Access Trojan)
VIR (Virus)
GO (Infect)

Bonus will be added later on.

D

Deleted member 56982

Unverified
Ahhh I beat mines grea- AAAAAAAAAA

ps. don’t know who made this it was on Pinterest
2871348E-B50F-4BB7-A96A-AA77EE38B00C.jpeg

D

Deleted member 57028

Unverified
Everyone be over here with these cool combos, and I just have fish-chicken, ficken? chish? :jester: