Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Tell me what your job is without telling me what your job is!

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I'll go first!

I sit in front of two screens every day while some maniac screams at me because of the prices of our "high speed" internet. If I get him to buy it I get ...

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
I used to teach old people how to not fall down and look good while doing it.

Now I stare into thin air when I'm supposed to be writing and babysit a stir-crazy old veteran who happens to be my wife.

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I update databases and check if various data is correct. Other things I am doing is testing, debugging and programming applications (plus helping out with customizing) of an ERP software that seems to be considered hard to understand by many people. One guy who was only a user (not developer or tester) of this ERP software said "My condolences!" after I told him that I have worked with it (this was between my first and second job). For me, this ERP software is sometimes hard to understand, but most of the time it is easy and I understand it very quickly (of course my colleagues explain things to me). Apps like Photoshop, Sony Vegas and Blender are a lot harder to get for me.

In short, I am sitting in front of a screen and using my brain.

Last edited:

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I'll go first!

I sit in front of two screens every day while some maniac screams at me because of the prices of our "high speed" internet. If I get him to buy it I get ...

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST
Why did you give everyone the negative "Mean" reaction? No one here was mean.

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
What is the mean reaction? I was using this on my iPhone at the time and thought I hit the fire button which I assumed meant “fire” as in good. Maybe it’s just my local slang. Sorry didn’t mean to offend anyone. Now I feel like a jerk.

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
I stalk my prey silently, following behind them at a safe distance, occasionally, when I have to, I get closer. I need to be sure of what my prey is doing, and I need to ensure they never leave my sight. When my prey is lulled into a false sense of security and thinks it can escape, I make my move, ambushing them from behind and dragging them off into the shadows.

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I stalk my prey silently, following behind them at a safe distance, occasionally, when I have to, I get closer. I need to be sure of what my prey is doing, and I need to ensure they never leave my sight. When my prey is lulled into a false sense of security and thinks it can escape, I make my move, ambushing them from behind and dragging them off into the shadows.
This is epic! I want this job. Your stalking skills must be on point. 😂 In all seriousness I heard the live about your job and I can only imagine how tense it is at times. You’re a savage. 🖤🤷

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Pronouns
Feminine
I listen to owners complain about their dog's bad behaviour, watch everything the owner does wrong with their dog, then show them the right things to do and hope they listen.
And occasionally I help a dog through a real issue.

Ravenna Freyasdottir

VIP
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I write letters of congratulations and read a bunch of newspapers for free six hours a week. And some other stuff but that's the majority of my "job"

I swear nobody's going to figure out what this is lmao

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
VIP
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
I solve people's problems and help create things for data to fit into.

galaxy_horse

Pronouns
Other
I ship crap for people who complain about the price despite the fact that they’re shipping to California to get it there by tomorrow.
Then I have to explain to someone doing Amazon returns why their return needs to have a box and that yes, they have to pay for said box.

A dentist!