Terraria for Android. | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Terraria for Android.

Discussion in 'Games & Video Games' started by Imber, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Imber

Imber Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ7.00
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    I am thinking about making a lets play video series for this game, and was wondering if anyone would offer support or advice. I have never played the hard mode part before, but I have played it a little in the beginning pre-hard mode.

2. Farkas

Farkas Pseudo-Son of Awesome, The Wolf on Stilts
    Elder VIP 100% Gamer Blood

Bones:
    Ƀ52,103.91
    Unsettling PhilterAbstract PhilterBold PhilterFarkleSparkle PaladinVoice KeyGold Fox CoinWuffyRainbow KitsuneBlue Wolf
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I've made lets plays before, Terraria for PC being one of those games (plan on doing another play through soon). All I can say is that the game is super grindy, so keep it interesting. Record the parts where you grind, but not too much. Get some fights, building, crafting, anything you can add to keep the video from being 100% the game grind. I also suggest you play dangerously, fight bosses just before you feel ready, be adventurous. All of this I can suggest from experience. Enjoy yourself while recording :D

EDIT: Oh, and be sure to keep the wiki open somewhere, it makes things much easier

• Like Like x 2
  3. Raijun

Raijun Now with 40% less almond
    VIP Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ32.50
    Primary Identity:
    Changling
    Android? Any reason why the Let's Play is being done from the Android version?

(I actually feel sort of bad for even posting this. I am unashamedly a PC version fanperson I suppose.)

4. Imber

Imber Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ7.00
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    My reason is because my phone is all I have until I can make enough money to repair my laptop. Haha