Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The daily anything thread.

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
A thread to discuss about or share anything. Your non-human identities, just groan about life, something awesome that happened, etc.

I noticed that my fictionkin identity has become a bigger part of me than before. When I first joined the alterhuman community, my therian identity was a huge deal to me but I been kind of ignoring it for the past weeks. I'm personally ok with it, I'm still a therian, I just don't really talk about or think about my therianthropy anymore. I think my fictionkin identity is becoming bigger after my chat with Howk (because he as said before explained my relation with Foxy perfectly), becoming friends with Petra (another fictionkin) and I'm a really big part of the Piggy community so it's hard to just ignore my fictionkin identity as Foxy is a Piggy character. You get what I'm saying-?

Kirby_and_Impish

Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
He/Him
Just remembered the one time a Sans fictionkin broke my heart. I still love undertale and sans tho!

Speaking of Undertale….
Is it possible to join a fandom for a game/show you haven’t seen. Like you know everything about it you just haven’t seen/played it because you don’t have access to it??

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
Just remembered the one time a Sans fictionkin broke my heart. I still love undertale and sans tho!

Speaking of Undertale….
Is it possible to join a fandom for a game/show you haven’t seen. Like you know everything about it you just haven’t seen/played it because you don’t have access to it??
Yeah ofc. I met Piggy fans who never played the game and still are fans of it. Also met bfb fans who never watched the show.
Post automatically merged:

Untitled17_20210926115825.png

I made a weirdcore OC, I use to love weirdcore and dreamcore and I might get back into it.

Last edited:

Frank Poddelka

He/Him
That's an homophobic insult in Spanish. 😅
Its Hebrew. At least the girl I know by it got it from Hebrew origins.

I think yours is "marica," meaning sissy.

BTW, it's pronounced "mer-EYE-cah." So many mispronounce it, as like "MER-i-cah" or "MY-cah" or what not. It's pretty funny, I laugh every time it happens to her because her reaction is hilarious.

Frank Poddelka

He/Him
Oh, yeah, it didn't even occur to me, lol.

Poor sissies.

That's gotta suck, to have your name used as a pun, especially of that kind. I consider names to be almost sacred (some actually are), so it's unfortunate. I won't speak some names at some times/places/to some people just because they are too precious to me. To make fun of one... even worse.

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
I am getting into Squid game. I stumbled upon it from a Roblox youtuber and it's been going around on the internet recently. It looks like a cool movie. (At least I think it's a movie..)
downloadfile-5.jpg
Now take Trever Hendersons work.
(That image is quite disturbing, just a fair warning.)

Most individuals home:
house-e-home-lucas-gilbert.jpg
My home:
hqdefault.jpg
piggy-roblox-image-1.jpg
Ok those two images hit hard though,,

Last edited: