Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The daily anything thread.

Lusk

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Supporting Angel
Therianthrope
He/Him
I created my new profile photo with a picrew and it gives me ✨species euphoria✨ because it looks very similar to me.
I'm jealous! I really need to fix/ replace my avatar. It was an experiment that didn't work out, but I've been... distracted lately.

I'm starting a garden!
Nice! Good luck! What are you planting?

Hikiko

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
Nice! Good luck! What are you planting?
I have foxglove and lily of the valley at the moment (figures that the first ones that sprout are the deadly ones) but I'm going to plant wildflowers, lots of veggies, and some flowers to honor people in my family. Part of it will also be a 'memory garden' which will serve to help my homesickness by reminding me of Basil's garden. That's where the lily of the valley comes in.

RowanWolf

A wolf in human's clothing
Staff member
Guardian
Crow
Non-Binary Pride
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherhearted
Genderfluid Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
custom pronouns
I need to get some porch rail boxes so that I can plant some things. I usually keep peppers (especially serrano, if I can find them), tomatoes, and cilantro. You know, the Latine kitchen essentials it's actually possible to grow in a container garden. Also basil and rosemary, most years. I use a lot of basil and rosemary.

That Dark Shadow

Therianthrope
Demiromantic Pride
Genderflux Pride
Genderfluid Pride
Otherhearted
Otherkin
It/Its
It's cool that you all can grow plants and take care of them properly. I am a huge disaster on it, they always die, except the cactuses, and I killed one once!😭

Lusk

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Supporting Angel
Therianthrope
He/Him
I have foxglove and lily of the valley at the moment (figures that the first ones that sprout are the deadly ones) but I'm going to plant wildflowers, lots of veggies, and some flowers to honor people in my family. Part of it will also be a 'memory garden' which will serve to help my homesickness by reminding me of Basil's garden. That's where the lily of the valley comes in.
Sounds nice! I'd love to see how it turns out!

Akriel Parlaq

Alterhuman
Pansexual Pride
Fictionkin
Otherkin
other pronouns
I had tomatoes once but my dog somehow managed to eat the whole plant when I wasn't looking. What kind of veggies are you going to plant?

Hikiko

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
I had tomatoes once but my dog somehow managed to eat the whole plant when I wasn't looking. What kind of veggies are you going to plant?
Let's see... tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, and broccoli. I'm also doing basil, cilantro, and parsley. I'm so excited about the broccoli this summer! I'm addicted to the texture but don't get to eat it very often because eating a huge head will make my stomach hurt. Soon I'll be able to eat it directly from the plant whenever I want!

Anon Vibes

Fictionkin
Polyamorous Pride
Asexual Pride
Plural
Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
custom pronouns
Trying to get my first Job!!! I have to fill out a work permit then imma try and get a job at my local movie theater. Just in time for love and thunder!!!! Hopefully I can get a discount!!