Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The daily anything thread.

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
I almost forgot the fact most [OF] the Days Union operatives have previous lives. It makes me feel.. [WEIRD]. Because this stuff is so hard to remember I might just spend a whole night reading Days Union information. OH! I ALSO found out there's Dusks. So we have the Dawns, Days, Nights, Dusks.. I think thats it. Republic of Auro as well. The dusks only speak in [JAPANESE] and they literally have foxes.

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
IM ADDICTED TO SCP 3008 ON ROBLOX-

if only i were better at building bases : I

but yeah i played by myself a few times then with a friend last night
its a really addicting simple game lol
i havent got very far at all, but id say im rlly good at surviving in the game

Hikiko

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
Hmm... I've been thinking about Stranger lately. I don't know why; he's one of those characters that you don't give much thought to. He's basically Sunny's spirit guide or something - he leaves trails to help him navigate Black Space. I don't really have an entity that equates to Stranger because my dreams are rarely chaotic and thus I have no need for a guide. I hope I'm not going to be stuck wandering through shattered, looping rooms of horror tonight. Especially if it's my Black Space. I'm not mentally capable of seeing that.

Hikiko

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
One of my garden beds turned into a jungle while I was sick. I actually like the uncultivated look; it's all native plants in there so I figured I'd just let them do their thing.
PXL_20220703_223221058.jpg
BUT WE ALSO HAVE BUDS!! These centaurea plants are going to look so cool when they're in full bloom. I don't know if they're C. triumfetti, montana, depressa, or cyanus yet but we'll know pretty soon. You can see what color the flowers will be on this bud here.
PXL_20220703_185146765.jpg
I'm leaning toward C. cyanus based on how bright the colors are, but I could be wrong.

irkeneon

Otherkin
Fictionkin
Plural
This doesn't feel important enough to make a topic on, but what's Amari?

I noticed it in the sexuality fields, but I haven't really been paying attention to alterhuman term coining and when I tried to look up what Amari is the most relevant I could find was back to this forum. Is it like an alternative to medusan?