Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The daily anything thread.

Skoriks

Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
He/Him
Foxy, that was great. XD

Ninetails, yay mango! Been a while since I've had one, but they're delish.

Foxglove

Demisexual Pride
They/Them
I got a new switch for Christmas since my old one crapped out on me. I haven't been able to hook it to the tv in years, but now I can finally do it again! Playing Okami on the tv is like a whole other experience xD

- Corey

Astro_Equinox

Otherhearted
Otherkin
Furry
Alterhuman
They/Them
I've been trying to figure out why the hell a series of roblox games give me Anemoia.
Still have not made any progress in figuring it out unfortunately.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Aromantic Pride
Therianthrope
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Two things...
1. Humans can be very annoyingly oblivious/ignorant. You need far too much patience to be a streamer, getting questions like "what game are you playing? Are you doing this?" When those things are answered directly in the stream title. Why is it so hard for some people to read?

2. I got my third CoVID vaccine shot a few days ago. Everyone else hadn't experienced many symptoms but I was a bit unlucky, had me bedridden for two days. But you know, I'd rather that than a full blast of CoVID.

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
I'm so fucking in love with my Days union OC Crazy_Day. It's a Roblox myth, btw.

Every name of the operatives has to do with their personality, so she's Crazy lol. And narcissistic, everytime she loses control she praises herself for doing a good job on killing the civilians, and still when normal, she compliments herself for her performances and use towards the others. Aside from that, she's pretty kind and goofy.

Like some others, she died and Great_day, as I call it, "fixed her." She died from *wont say the word that starts with an A* and when Great_Day found her, he told her to protect herself and others, hence her job in the union ([OPERATIVE] Distraction, protector, planner).

She's far different than the other operatives, in the sense she's female, but also her design and personality. On the job, she has her hair tied up in a bun, and it's a dark lavender color. She wears a striped suit, and captain like hat with one white flower on it.

When she has her peace, practicing guitar and etc, she has long spiky pink hair, one bang covering one of her eyes completely, green crop top, silver shorts, spiked black t h i n g covering her ankles, pink piercings, star white clip in her hair, yellow eyes, no shoes, claws, and other features. She clearly has a punk rock aesthetic to her, despite the city dark, and lifeless.

Funfacts about her!

She's very loyal to the Days union.

Despite that, she fell in love with Bright_Night, a Nights operative. Not really Bright_Night herself but loving the ideo of Bright_Nights love, and when the Days Union capture her, Great_Day tells her to kill Bright_Night, so she does, stealing her literal heart in the process.
(Inspired by Sleekwhisker and Needletail)

Her fave song is Sega remix (CANCUN).

She was inspired by Roxy from SB, Fnaf.

Her pronouns are She/her and she's female.

She's part animatronic wolf, Great_Day made her this way as he thought it suited her. When she walks, you hear cool sounds!

She's neptunic (Nonbinarys and females).

That's all!

"great got me neptunic flag haha fuk you unpredictable"

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Aromantic Pride
Therianthrope
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
My CPTSD is hitting me hard these past few days. I couldn't get out of bed yesterday and all this night I've been plagued with these nightmares - being back there, being trapped. I'm exhausted and I feel so much pain. I just don't want to go back.

Foxglove

Demisexual Pride
They/Them
I might be starting a YouTube channel on alterhumanity and spirituality. I asked my friend if she wanted to help with it and she agreed... Just got to think of a name for it.