Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The daily anything thread.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
I might be starting a YouTube channel on alterhumanity and spirituality. I asked my friend if she wanted to help with it and she agreed... Just got to think of a name for it.
I was actually thinking about this the other day. I've always wanted to do info-vlogs like this but never did so because communities generally already had enough to go around. Considering alterhumanity is such a 'niche' though, I figure it'd be valuable.

Though mine wouldn't focus on spirituality, it would focus more on psyche because... My sense of spirituality is as hollow as a balloon, I got nothing but air. Hah

Foxglove

Demisexual Pride
They/Them
I was actually thinking about this the other day. I've always wanted to do info-vlogs like this but never did so because communities generally already had enough to go around. Considering alterhumanity is such a 'niche' though, I figure it'd be valuable.

Though mine wouldn't focus on spirituality, it would focus more on psyche because... My sense of spirituality is as hollow as a balloon, I got nothing but air. Hah

Unfortunately a lot of the more popular therian/alterhuman YouTube channels support places like TG. I think there is a large need for channels with a different perspective.

Unpredictable_Day

VIP
Aromantic Pride
Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other Pronouns (see sig)
Unfortunately a lot of the more popular therian/alterhuman YouTube channels support places like TG. I think there is a large need for channels with a different perspective.
Therian territory and PD do I think, and I loved their content back when I was a therian.

Zero_Kiryu

He/Him
Today has been an off day. I went to sleep at midnight because I had a migraine and had to take my emergency pill to stop it. I returned back to school today after winter break. Then when I got home I slept from 1:30-5:30. It was early dismissal today. My parents got the report from my recent Neuro psychological testing. My level of autism functioning has changed. I was originally at level 1-very high functioning, needs little support. Now I'm at level 2-needs substantial support. I feel like a failure today.

Lusk

Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
He/Him
Foxglove: Nice! If I think of anything, I'll let you know.

Kiryu: Needing support is never a failure. No one person is an island.

Zero_Kiryu

He/Him
Today I had an MRI done. It was okay but a few minutes ago I vomited from the contrast they used. So I had to take one of my prescription anti-nausea pills.
Tonight since I'm not feeling well and might not be going to school tomorrow depending on how I feel in the morning, I am going to plan out the road to studying abroad in South Korea next summer. I plan on doing the summer language camp program in Seoul for 2 weeks with Greenheart travel. The base cost of the program is almost $2,300. Not including airfare, lunch at the school cafeteria, souvenirs, transportation and extra excursions during it that cost extra. My parents want me to pay for at least half the total cost. (How? I'll be 17 by the program start. I'll try to get a job once I'm 16 and get my drivers license. And I'll start something like a gofundme and add my allowance and work paychecks to it and have my family donate.)

Unpredictable_Day

VIP
Aromantic Pride
Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other Pronouns (see sig)
I just played Roblox with some Myths after a long time. They were pretty funny, making amongus and mrbeast jokes but who cares? I wont name them btw, I don't want anyone on the site becoming a hunter..

I friended them, hopefully they accept, because I want to talk with them more, even though I wasn't in their game for long.

Zero_Kiryu

He/Him
Guess who can't go to school because he has gastroenteritis? Me.. :mournhowl:
Well, at least this means I get to have more time on here with y'all cause imma be resting in bed all day.
Also gives me lots of time to talk to my mentor on Facebook Mrs. Dora about setting up the gofundme page so I can fundraise and raise money so hopefully next summer I can do that summer language camp program in South Korea!

Lusk

Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
He/Him
Good luck with the fundraiser. And here's hoping you feel better soon!

Kerguelen

They/Them
Today I saw a
c o r m o r a n t
I'm thrilled because I thought I wouldn't get to. It's my last day here near the bay and I haven't seen many cormorants. I went out one more time to try and catch one but, nope. Then I suddenly got the idea to go try some new drink instead of heading straight back to the apartment, and on my way back from trying the new drink (which was delicious by the way) I saw the cormorant.

Hanami

Mercat
Otherkin
Conceptkin
Gun
They/Them
I've been seeing hawks everywhere lately:
  • one chilling in a tree near my residence
  • one being chased by a horde of tiny angry birds near my job (I guess it got too close to a nest - better luck next time, buddy!)
  • one gliding over the highway
  • one that actually landed near me and gave me a glance before going about its business
I don't think I've spotted this many so close together in my life, so I'm feeling very lucky!

I also saw a pair of absolutely gorgeous vultures fighting over a meal on the walking path near where I live. Usually when I see a vulture, they're looking a little scruffy, but these ones were so glossy and handsome.

RowanWolf

A wolf in human's clothing
Staff member
Guardian
Crow
Non-Binary Pride
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherhearted
Genderfluid Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
They/Them
I've been laughing for like ten minutes now because I was typing out my theriotypes and into my head popped that at this point kind of cliché, "Inside you there are two wolves..." And my next thought was, "Yes. Yes, there are." I can just imagine how much I would annoy anyone trying to quote that thing to me. :grntg:

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
I'm going to be more active here now. Apologies for my absence. I've just been stalking and occasionally reacting to posts. hah
But I've been moving my sister and her boyfriend in to my house and also introducing the new cat to my other cats, as well as helping my shy cat around the new humans. It's been.. a mess. :) My life has been turned upside down, everything is still there, I just need to put the furniture back where it was now.