Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The daily interest thread.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Aromantic Pride
Therianthrope
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
We've recently really gotten back into roleplay.

Despite there being a huge difference between plurality and roleplay, we do find that rp helps with self-expression. We have to go through most of our life pretending to be a single person, so we aren't always able to express ourselves as different as we really are. For that reason, we like to make characters that represent ourselves for roleplay where we can be more ourselves. These characters aren't really us, but are more based on us, like sonas.
It's one of the reasons I got into DnD back when I was plural. It felt like one of the few ways I could openly express my alters and it was just so raw and pure. To the others, I was just good at staying in character. But alas, I WAS my character.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Aromantic Pride
Therianthrope
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Getting back into my Guild Wars 2 addiction. I've officially unlocked all of the rideable mounts in the game, hooray! Now going to work on all the campaign missions I have yet to finish off.
This is my main: a Charr Ranger named Aphotic Dreamweaver. Royal Purple is their thing.
1641380694161.png

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
I JUST HAD THE BEST NIGHT OF MY FUCKING LIFE.

CONTEXT: I play Roblox every night with my friend Dark. I'm a Roblox myth, their not a hunter nor myth, I call them fans. They have a game where we mess around with gear, music AND THEN WE FOUND OUT WE COULD MORPH OURSELVES INTO OTHER MYTHS AND IT WAS SI AMAZING WE EVEN INVITED TONS OF PEOPLE!!!!
Screenshots?! Here!!!
Spiral is me and DarkShadowRB is Dark.
Screenshot_20220106-211746.png
Screenshot_20220106-220518.png
Screenshot_20220106-215201.png
Screenshot_20220106-214637.png
Screenshot_20220106-213843.png
Screenshot_20220106-212547.png
Screenshot_20220106-214111.png
Screenshot_20220106-212650.png
Screenshot_20220106-212851.png
Recently I have been feeling terrible and a bit lonely because if my sister leaving, but now I got Dark and some others!! Their a great pal, and thanks to my friends on KM.

Winter'sTouch

Demiboy Pride
Xenogender Pride
Furry
Otherkin
It/Its
mmmmm I'm very hyperfixated on the Magnus Archives rn
also I'm doing a lot of research on pop culture paganism and chaos magick