• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

The Daily Positivity Thread

Made french toast with a chocolate-butter spread for breakfast, shared some with my girlfriend, and then we had an afternoon tea zoom call with my twin and his wife. 🐕🍵

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
My new video card has arrived!

(Hopefully this will get my Rift to stop crashing, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. At the very least it will look better in between unplugging it, plugging it back in and cursing the last update.)

Not sure where to post this, so I might as well put it here, because it made me feel good. This is a photo of some kind of Native American regalia. Unfortunately, there's no more specific information than that, so I don't know what nation/tribe or what it was used for. But if you look closer at it, there is a bird image on it, and I think it's an anhinga! Seeing anhingas represented like...anywhere is just really neat to me. Now I'm wanting to read and see what significance these people might have placed on the bird. Too bad they won't tell me where this comes from!

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
I got "Sir"ed while at early voting today! Not the person looking at my ID of course, but the one on the way out. It was kind of quiet like they weren't sure, but I'll take it.

It got reasonably cold to the point I can run 3.5 miles without sweating insanely when I got back! I get to wear hoodies and floofy sweats and get to feel like me without dying of heat. First real cold snap of the season in SATX and we hit 45 degrees this morning!

Shiva

We all know this world can be a negative place at times, so why not bring some pleasantry into it?

Something good happen today? Why not share it here.

Today, I get to watch Salem’s Lot for the first time, having been recommended it by a friend.
I joined kinmunity today thats a huge positive

I found a song that is a near-perfect example of the kind of music I like. It's getting me through my exhaustion. It makes me so happy that, if a killer were to come busting through the door right now, I'd probably just dance with them, ca-ca-catallena!!