Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an alterhuman community serving otherkin, the furry fandom, fictionkin, therians, vampires, coping links, plural systems, and the other-hearted. We provide our users with a wide variety of features, such as: forums, media center, articles library, user blogs, social groups, live chat, and more!

Curious? Come join us today!

The Daily Positivity Thread

Made french toast with a chocolate-butter spread for breakfast, shared some with my girlfriend, and then we had an afternoon tea zoom call with my twin and his wife. 🐕🍵

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
My new video card has arrived!

(Hopefully this will get my Rift to stop crashing, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. At the very least it will look better in between unplugging it, plugging it back in and cursing the last update.)

Not sure where to post this, so I might as well put it here, because it made me feel good. This is a photo of some kind of Native American regalia. Unfortunately, there's no more specific information than that, so I don't know what nation/tribe or what it was used for. But if you look closer at it, there is a bird image on it, and I think it's an anhinga! Seeing anhingas represented like...anywhere is just really neat to me. Now I'm wanting to read and see what significance these people might have placed on the bird. Too bad they won't tell me where this comes from!