Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The Daily Positivity Thread

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Finished a good portion of my new Discord Bot today. It's my first real go at web crawling, 600 lines programmed in 6 straight hours! Phew.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I finished a good deal of cleaning today. Will do the rest tomorrow, ready for the rent inspection.
I'm going to ask my landlord if I can keep the weeds in the garden beds. They actually look gorgeous, obviously easily maintained, and I'll keep them trimmed so they're not hurting anything.
Here's hoping she'll be ok with it. It's so green and lush and looks way better than a bed of dirt, or just some lonely bushes.

plant.png

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Got my first Covid shot today! Mind you, I was crying and screaming for a good minute before they managed to jab me with it, but then a got a really cute new pair of earrings so...

Jemril the Bard

Pronouns
Masculine
Phoebe, one of the cats, is starting to have this morning ritual
where she takes advantage when I go to the bathroom to enter my room
(I am so sleepy that I usually forget to close the door)
and start meowing until I go back to my bed and we cuddle for some minutes.

Then, once she's satisfied, she curls up next to me and we keep sleeping.🥰

Got my first Covid shot today! Mind you, I was crying and screaming for a good minute before they managed to jab me with it, but then a got a really cute new pair of earrings so...
Oh, that sucks. I panic about needles but the first shot was so quick I didn't notice.
I am getting the second on Monday.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
The dreams I have been graced with lately have been calm. Places I do not know and have never seen yet no sense of chaos or danger or fear to be had. They come and go, as though I carry on from one to the next, and it is a close comfort to be had that I can simply wind through them like any other great cat. That there is this sense of languidness to them, that I pour through them at a slow rate and follow on some direction and bearing that I do not know. Something awaits me in the distant future, only what it is, I do not know yet I head there all the same at my own pace.

Jemril the Bard

Pronouns
Masculine
@Jemril the Bard do you mean on testosterone? There are other options than needles, but they are usually more expensive. I use a cream, because I can't do injections.
Yeah, I started with cream. But it was expensive and very uncomfortable for me. Is yours daily too?

It's not the only reason why I am not on T, there are some others. So don't worry 😊 but needles were the reason why I stopped, and then it gave me time to think about my medical transition and how I felt about it.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I feel you, I am too! That's exactly why I stopped being in T. :( It was not worth it.
My mum asked me the other day 'would you rather hold a big hairy spider in your hand or have needle?' because she was trying to prove a point that my fear is irrational, and then I ruined her point by saying hold a big hairy spider. Then she had to rethink what to say.
Post automatically merged:

15 bones away from the ace pride badge! I'm just collecting left, right and centre.

Last edited:

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
It's satisfying when a self motivated hobby improves.
I'm at a point where I can write up 20 lines of code and have it run without any syntax errors on the first go.
My current mini project is a Dragon Gene Breeding game. I have tried Flight Rising but the lack of defined goals makes it a bore for me, it's also way too easy to just buy the dragon you want.
So I'm making my own! Unfortunately it does use some FR assets, so I'm going to have to investigate their Terms and Conditions on sharing it publicly, otherwise it'll just be my own private project.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I found a home spot! It's basically a big field near my house (which honestly I can't believe I've never gone to before) and when I lie there on the grassy slops above the field and watch the clouds it feels like the flower field at the End of the World. Plus, with my dog there it feels like Soraya or someone is lying beside me. Definitely coming back here more often.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
This morning the first scent of the fall was ok the wind and it always sends a particular chill through me, one that mirrors the first few cold temperatures it brought with it. I will have the pleasure of seeing the seasons change in almost real time yet again.

D

Deleted member 57560

Unverified
1. I was blessed with finding my Fujiko Mine on Facebook a few days ago!
2. I dressed like my kin self for picture day at school last Thursday, and I rocked it.
3. I haven’t felt much gender dysphoria, as I am a trans guy pre transition. I’m feeling confident and have my Lupin charm whenever and however I dress!
4. I’m just feeling really good about my kin self, and I’ve been going on daydreams with Jigen, Goemon and Fujiko while running from pops/interpol’s inspector Zenigata.

Arsene Lupin the third, resident gentleman thief of kinmunity.

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I found a new lucky charm: a small whistle on a chain. I wear it at all times now, plus my copper ring. I'm not sure why but it makes me very happy.