Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The Daily Positivity Thread

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
I was able to put my heart, mind, soul, and body into a place where I was completely lucid of them. It seems whenever I go into isolation this becomes much easier, all the distractions removed, and for each of these things the world around me and in me responded.

The rain above was not to be a sense of discouragement, as it was to others, instead it made me thankful that all manner of animal and plant could be nourished by it. That I again felt like this was too my rain and that I could enjoy what came with it, rather than it just being rain.

Jemril the Bard

Pronouns
Masculine
I decided to postpone my ADD diagnosis.😊

The only reason I wanted it is activism.
I wanted to become a reference.
Not in a selfish way, but more like
"hey, if I can, you will".

Or telling companies the benefits of hiring
trans people or those with ADHD.

But.. some weeks ago I realised
I wasn't meant to stand out. I am not a warrior.
I felt bad for a long time because
society makes you feel you need to fight.

If you don't, that means you are weak
or you are never going to get what makes you happy.

But you know what?
If most RPGS and D&D have taught us
something is that tanks can't win by themselves.
They need support and they need healers.
And those roles are as important as smashing enemies.

I am not sure what this means for me.
I would like to find a job I really enjoy and
where I can have this role.
I realised web development is not my thing.
Neither UI design.

I was trying to believe they made me happy because
I am good, I can easily hyperfocus and the pay is great.
But nope.

Māoni

+Primal Member
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Furry
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I'm really grateful that my partner and I rescued the small family of cats in our attic a couple months ago. Having so many small creatures around never fails to brighten up my day. ❤️

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
There are times that things become so lucid that I cannot help but wonder just how long they were cast out and fated, orchestrated, in their meaning to be.

I read and listen to these things of the past, all of this history and its knowledge lost - untaught, unspoken at large - yet before it me unravels like a tapestry. I then take this with me as I go and lo, before anything else of importance can transpire, it manifests again. Not just because I am aware of its existence but now too does it decide to jump out. Not a happy coincidence, not a chain of unusual circumstances, but one note after another with bright clarity. It restores the mind, it revitalizes the soul, it recalls the heart.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I had a dream I was a monster. Not sure if it was my kin specifically or not, but it did feel good. It didn't feel different, just felt like myself. I had claws on my face and way too many arms, it was great.

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
I was playing in the rain yesterday with my s/o, it was great. We howled and barked and played. Aaa, I enjoyed it so much. The rain is so beautiful to.

Jemril the Bard

Pronouns
Masculine
omg, I got another perfect score in my design course!

When I set the goal to be part of the top of the class
I didn't know I was going to deal with a very hard summer.

So I am specially proud
I haven't given up. 😊

Sometimes taking many breaks
and keep going slowly is enough.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
It's my favourite kind of weather! It's pouring rain outside, and I got to walk home in it and get all soaked (which I like doing), and then I got to dry off and make a nest, and now I'm all snuggled up in my blankets listening to the soothing sounds with my blinds half open, so that the greyish light pours in and my room is all cool and shadowy (not dark, but definetly not bright either). And in winter too!

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Been addicted to Guild Wars 2 (an MMORPG) but having a lot of fun with it.
In one mission you play as a spirit and it really appealed to my spiritual philosophies. I had to "find" my body and my purpose to live again, and it made me ponder more on the concept of a spiritual Otherkin. It felt strangely validating... Playing as this lost spirit, thinking of how something like that could turn out. Thinking... what if this spirit had found the wrong body, then what? Lots of thoughts but satisfying to acknowledge.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
I changed today offically my name and gender at the bank for my bank account :closedgrin: now I have to wait for the new card. It feels so good to see the new name and gender in the papers.:grntg:

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I just spent 10 minutes meditating out in the warm sun. The breeze was not chilly, but just cold enough to cool me down whilst my body heated from the sun. Very euphoric and relaxing. I welcome the summer to come.

Māoni

+Primal Member
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Furry
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I just finished some research into my synpaths and made a blog entry about the first one! I'm excited to do this sort of self-reflection through media... it's my fave! :grntg:

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
This morning I awoke to find that the past few days that would be had not actually come to pass - because they were all dreams.

How is this positive?

My dream life has once again added countless days to my lived life effectively.

Kirby_and_Impish

Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
I had to leave some of my online friends for a long time. I finally got back onto the social today and they missed me. Like actually missed me in a real way.

magicdoll

Mystical Fish
+Primal Member
VIP
Gun
Pronouns
Neutral
I'm eating some grapes that are so fresh and crisp that I can only imagine this is what being in heaven is like. A perfect snack after a day of suffer-shambling around campus in the full sun.

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
I feel so happy when I'm surrounded by my siblings. I can't wait to visit my sis and her baby. The only baby I actually like.