Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The Daily Positivity Thread

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Fully vaccinated lets go! And I didn't even cry (which might not seem that impressive, but is like, amazing for me because I'm needle-phobic). It aches now, but I don't feel sick which is great.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I finally have my* game project up to a point where it's playable! I have more features I plan to add but it's at a working stage (with a few small bugs to fix still).
To summarise, it's a dragon breeding game built in Google Sheets. And yes, I can legally use the Flight Rising assets and images - as long as they're not used commercially, not altered, *nor do I claim ownership of them. I got the idea obviously from Flight Rising but FR was lacking a few things to really hook me. So I made a different iteration.
My main issues with Flight Rising...
#1. No set end goal. So in my own iteration the goal is to breed a Mythical Dragon - one that has all mythical traits and genes. But you have to get there starting from the bottom.
#2. Time based. You can be super dedicated but it'll mean nothing when all you can do is click a few things once a day. My iteration is more interactive. You progress based on things you do in reality. If you finish a minigame, you get to progress a turn. If you finish a productive task, you get to progress 10 turns at once. And if you do a chore, you progress 20 turns at once. It's meant to encourage you to be productive basically, especially since doing a chore can take the same amount of time as playing a game, but the chore rewards are far more lucrative. So far it's been working for me!

1631433921703.png
1631434153637.png
1631434530084.png

Even venting alone about this feels good. I don't often get my projects to quite a working stage because I lose interest so frequently. But I've stuck with this one for a while and being able to play it now is kind of cool. Up to 2,400 lines of javascript code! From this project, I've improved a lot in my coding and it really shows when I'm able to write a function in one go with it working immediately. Very good feeling.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
We (my roommate and I) had a meeting with a potential new roommate. A young woman. She came by plane from asia (I forgot which country...derpy me) to visit us and to take a look at the apartment and the room. She seemed nice and funny. I cought myself joking around with her...to the astonishment of my roommate xD AND she had no problem with my autism - my communication with her worked just fine. I could just be myself and it worked. She has no problem with my pets either :D Seems like we have our new roommate because she is planning to move in during the upcoming week. She will fit in here just fine.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
More news from airlines stating that international flights will hopefully be allowed again in mid December this year.
It's been about 2 years since I've been able to see my partner. Sometimes it baffles me why some people quit so easily when distance is involved... I cannot fathom anything ever pulling me apart from my betrothed.

Dante

Gold Donor
Pronouns
Masculine
Spent the last few days back in the office and today home office without the hustle and bustle.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
Our millipedes are keen with mating :3 💜
I hope I can find some eggs in the very near future and get some tiny baby millipedes :giggle: 🖤

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
There are few texts which I come across which are of any meaning or any substance that is pure and speaks louder than the words on the page. The tangents, the fundamentals of truth rooted in their pages are far deeper than anything that could be imagined in wildest fantasy. To have acquired one, so humbly and by chance, is a great blessing. It again has allowed me to hear a perspective I know in words and thoughts which I know from someone, somewhere far and away who could not have known these things by me or them; that this could not be biased, that I could not delude myself and mislead myself, to draw myself further into the illusion of which we find all around us rather than the paths we walk.

It creates confirmation of the greatest variety and I take great pleasure in it, as I have so missed the revelations of that which is ancient and primal. So long, too long, had I been away from it, and all it took once again was to be in a place of isolation, to lick my wounds mental and to be healed by the spirit.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
We were doing a nice walk into one of the veeery nearby foresty mountains with our supervisor. To take our mind off from things and recharge a bit.
We were in a beautiful dense forest with lots of birds to hear and sunlight that played with all the leafes. Sadly, there were clowds coming through all the time, but it still looked awesome and very refreshing for us.
We wandered a bit around and got a beautiful view over vineyards, down to the river and to other green mountains.

I will share a few pictures as a spoiler.
photo-2021-09-21-14-48-12-3.jpg

photo-2021-09-21-14-48-13-3.jpg

photo-2021-09-21-14-48-13-2.jpg

photo-2021-09-21-14-48-13.jpg

photo-2021-09-21-14-48-12.jpg

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
My step moms mother threw a party for close friends and family members. It was a celebration for the opening of her business. She had two domestic cats and a dog. I wanted to share an image of one of the kitty cats but I couldn't. : (

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
I'm starting to remember more about my old friends in the past, it's like a puzzle. Each puzzle piece is everything that happened step by step. It's nice remembering about them because that can help with possible dreams where I talk to them!
Post automatically merged:

I'm starting to remember more about my old friends in the past, it's like a puzzle. Each puzzle piece is everything that happened step by step. It's nice remembering about them because that can help with possible dreams where I talk to them!
I might make a blog entry on this as like a little reminder of what went down.

Last edited:

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
There is a certain spark of innate knowing that catches fast - like a stroke of lightning upon grass - when one hears what is meant to be heard in the exact moment it is meant to be known. Days now have I spent in isolation, left only to read ancient wisdom, to hear it retold in modern words, and everything it has ever said to me in these pages is everything I already ever knew. Yet no one had ever taught me these things, I came to them under my own conclusion, then I went out to challenge them so that I might delude myself into believing which was not real, only to take comfort in their grounded solidity after this. This time I went out to do the same thing again, more strict and intense than ever before, only this time it is though I picked up my own writing and laid eyes upon it.

All I can be is thankful and positive that there is this collect unconscious, this silent knowing, this other place and other state of being which communicates across time and place.