Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The Daily Positivity Thread

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
HUBVYUHSVUEBWUHWEUJ DINO MASKKKKK!!!!!! I WANT ONE SO BAD
UwU.
Post automatically merged:

25296a2b52f3641.png
This image just.

I wont even complain about me wanting to go home, this makes me want to go home but it also makes me feel like I'm already there-? It makes me sad happy/happy sad.

+I keep finding so many awesome Piggy memes that make me so happy and make me feel at home.

Last edited:

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
Went to the river for a nice walk. I could find some piece and recharge.
So many beautiful plants, insects, spiders and the water.
It felt so nice and I took a ton of pictures of water birds, plants, of the view and some of the insects.

Here are 3 pictures in the spoiler.
2 of a very photogenic bee (I think it is one, not sure.) And one of a swan.
photo-2021-09-26-19-18-27.jpg

photo-2021-09-26-18-21-33.jpg

photo-2021-09-26-18-21-32-3.jpg

Last edited:

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
The past week text upon text has come upon me, lecture upon lecture, lesson upon lesson, not in any sense of formal schooling but as part of a voracious and untamed hunger for understanding. Book after book have I torn apart, listened to and read several times over, pushing myself to the highest of fatigues I can manage in learning, and all for one piece to fall into the next. It is not enough for me, nor has it ever been, to just settle for the most seemingly obvious truth - to take something at its word in its surface level and veneered value. But there is with this season of change a sense of absolute need to delve into topic after topic wherein one winding, obscure way threads into the next. None of these matters are easy, none of these matters are simple, none of these matters are rational or logical things in themselves, yet all of them impress upon me their importance.

Things I had long since yearned to delve into, I have at last come to pursue with all the ferocity expected of me. They will not escape me and this sensation, this realization, is a reward I haven't had in so long. Not because I will know things or comprehend or experience those that few do, rather because it expands the breadth of what I need do with them. If I have done so much before what then, once I have finished this hunt, might I do with all of this to come? It is another surge of vigor and focus.

D

Deleted member 57478

Unverified
I am undergoing a shift in spiritual faith that feels like it's been a long time coming. I'm very excited about it.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
Today, I drove with my supervisor a bit outta town, to a nice spot at the river with less humans. I could meditate there and find some peace.
And loooots of bees on flowers. Since I sat there between the flowers and wasn't moving, they came, sniffed at me and landed on me, grooming themselfes. I wonder what they thought I was?? 😂
I were there almost an hour.
And when I got back home, my rune stones and the beginners guide for rune magick were delivered 😁

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
It's been a stressful week at work but the weekend is here. I've learnt how to make scones with whipped cream, it's my guilty pleasure. And I did a big clean of the kitchen and it's looking really nice.

Snagged some time to update my online portfolio a little bit. Feels good acknowledging everything I've been doing these past few years. So many projects, so much work and experience. It's in my signature if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 57743

Unverified
I did a lot of chores today! Took out the trash, washed the dishes, folded all the clean laundry, and tidied up the big desk in my room. I'm feeling proud.

Tendertree

Thief's Toolbox
Pronouns
Masculine
Some days ago I discovered my name. ✨
My tree-like name.

This could happen thanks to one spirit related to my past.

After that, using that name, I happened to communicate with him in one of my lucid dreams.
Even if he is technically myself,
it felt as if we were different entities.

He was hidden somewhere inside me,
afraid of things that happened or that may happen.

I have been working for days to release that,
to make my tree-self feel secure and become one again.
And I partially achieved this yesterday in another lucid dream. 💚
I even got to astral project for a few seconds
(spirits told me this wouldn't be possible until that part of myself wasn't connected to me).

Even if I know this will bring a lot of hard work
(he comes with a lot of anger and emotional pain I will need to handle)
I am very happy of seeing -finally- some results after almost three months meditating and working with my dreams consistently
to learn more about myself. 😊

Yayy! Progress. 🌈

Marie

Otherkin
Pronouns
Neutral
I get to go visit my childhood best friend who recently moved to Florida! We grew up in Indiana, so I don't get to see the beach often. Hopefully she's not opposed to going!! I know it might be too late in the fall to go swimming, I just want to look out at the sea so bad. Omg so excited

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
I'm gonna spend halloween this year with some friends!
:0 awesome!! Me to, but with one friend. Aka Val, we do everything together istg

Went to the New Jersey Halloween parade yesterday, basically everyone here in NJ knows about it.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
This topic is generally for being thankful about something that happened during the day of the individual who posted it, @VoidFox.

One might want to go here and read some basic question and answer threads or here for an overview of what the community is about. All other advice is really to just explore and read each subforum.

An introduction here would be for the best as well too. I will add.