Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The Daily Positivity Thread

Dollar

Otherkin
Alterhuman
Furry
Pronouns
Masculine
Hung out with friends! We made bad jokes while watching star trek and ate obscene amounts of candy. It was great.

VoidFox

Pronouns
Neutral
This topic is generally for being thankful about something that happened during the day of the individual who posted it, @VoidFox.

One might want to go here and read some basic question and answer threads or here for an overview of what the community is about. All other advice is really to just explore and read each subforum.

An introduction here would be for the best as well too. I will add.
Thank you, 🦊👍 very helpful :)

Tendertree

Thief's Toolbox
Pronouns
Masculine
I will spend some time in a small town in Galicia. 💚

I am so excited! I want to be away from a city for a while, fresh air, crafts, reading, etc.

And they know about my ent spirit friends
so I won't need to hide my offerings for them.
I can freely be myself there, as non-binary, otherkin or pagan witch.

Also, I am so proud of my branches! 😎
When I sense them i feel like a badass ent child.
I hope connecting with nature will help me to feel them more and more often.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
In Western Australia a young girl was abducted during a camping trip. Searches went on for 18 days and she was found this morning! Police kicked down the door of the suspected home and rescued her, took her to hospital with no recorded injuries. Reading the articles makes this cold heart of mine feel something fuzzy. I can't imagine how relieved and elated the parents must have felt from the news...

Dante

Gold Donor
Pronouns
Masculine
After a long time, I spoke to a good friend again and had a really nice conversation! That made me very happy today.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
4 kittens managed to stow-away on a cargo plane! But with a positive outcome...
But animal protection groups in Hong Kong became alarmed.

They were worried for the kittens as the AFCD had in the past reportedly put down animals that were not quarantined.

This prompted the activists there to petition to spare the kittens' lives.

The Standard reported volunteers saying: "Although the four kittens have not been quarantined, Singapore is not an area affected by rabies. The AFCD can give the four cats to animal protection groups to arrange for adoptions after quarantine."

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I've been underweight for my entire life, it's been a huge problem for me. I just never seemed to be able to gain weight.
Checked my weight today and I'm now at the exact average I should be at!! Hooray! It's kind of hard to believe to see the scales at a reasonable number. For many years of adulthood I was weighing at 45kg's (99lbs)! Eep.

Beepy Data Center

Pronouns
Other
Every year there are two events I greatly look forward to, MegaCon and Maker Faire. MegaCon I'm often in cosplay helping advertise for Maker Faire, because Maker Faire more pertains to my interests, despite being a smaller event. My icon on here is of Makey, the Maker Faire mascot, although that was uploaded with haste when I made the account, and I will likely change it after Maker Faire.

Maker Faire is this weekend, and I am incredibly excited, because set up starts tomorrow. The event really, really appeals to my kin self because I am surrounded by tech and like minded techy people, and every year there's a vendor called Chip Scapes that sell circuit part jewelry and other for-display computer parts, and I have some money this year I can use to spend on it.

I am so excited and so happy that Maker Faire is this weekend, because it's something I look forward to every year. Since it didn't happen last year due to covid, it's the first time in two years it is happening, and I am going to be up and so full of energy to help out tomorrow and through the weekend. We hype it up so much throughout the years.

I seriously recommend looking for your local chapter of Maker Faire if you want a cool new event to check out!

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
Gonna take time to just celebrate all my animation and art improvement.
2019 ex
Untitled20_20211110193742.png
2021 ex (wip piece)
Untitled19.png

Edit: finished the piece but y'know why I cant share it :[

To large

Last edited:

archbun

Otherkin
Plural
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Other
i saw a bat this morning
thought it was a leaf until it squeaked at me lmao
I was startled so bad
still it made my day :3

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
You all have no idea how happy I am right now!

A new member on KM happens to be a Piggy fan, and they played a few rounds with me and they are SO freaking kind! They even share the exact same humor as me, as well as some feelings. Seems they also miss the old Piggy.

When I played with them, I got so many giggles and I felt so happy :3 it felt like I was playing with my old friends again.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
You know you've made it when.. Google Lens detects your realistic drawing of a dog as an actual dog, rather than a drawing.