Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The Daily Positivity Thread

Lusk

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Supporting Angel
Therianthrope
He/Him
I just finished my Christmas shopping! Being spread out across the country isn't gonna stop me from taking care of my pack!

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
Not only does he (MiniToon) use he/they pronouns, but he is indeed LGBT.
Screenshot_2021-12-12-21-05-23~2.jpg
God I am surprised I haven't seen this before. This makes me really happy, I've always looked up to him and the others who worked on my source so like jsjsjs.

*Insert Foxy dancing*

(Though people were making sexual jokes involving him somewhere, I can imagine that making him uncomfortable, poor dude.)

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
We have our annual Work Christmas Lunch on Friday. We all go out to a pub and get wasted, it's the only day of the year I go hard on the alcohol and it's always fun.

Lusk

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Supporting Angel
Therianthrope
He/Him
Sounds like fun! Sadly, I don't think my new workplace does Christmas parties. But I do have two consecutive three day weekend to look forward to!

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
My favorite part about holidays is when people celebrate it, not the holiday itself, so I'm glad Christmas is here because it's one of those, also the years ending soon so that means my Birthday at some point and more holidays to come!
Post automatically merged:

(Halloween is my fave)

Last edited:

Foxglove

Demisexual Pride
They/Them
I lost my ds charger over a year ago, and my ds a few months ago. I just found them both in my computer case which I use all the time to bring my computer to places and I don't recall ever seeing either of those in there... Also out of chance I found an old ds stylus on my bedroom floor and came across some really old games I thought I had lost years ago.

I'm a lot confused but hey I won't complain, I'm happy to be able to play my ds again. Also found Okami's sequel, Okami den, which I thought id never be able to play again but hey here it is!

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
I can't stop listening to two birds, it reminds me a lot of me and the Player. It's a really good song.

2nd: this video has to be one of my most fave Piggy meme.

Gore and flash btw.

1: it's by CrazedCake, CrazedCake is CrazedCake.

2: it's my linktype.

3: it has amazing animation.

4: amazing concept.

5: accurate to my backstory (mall, was viewed by thread by Robby, escaped to vents with no legs. Also Robby didn't infect me, he is a robot).

6: it's horror and sad, therefore it's the best.

7: it's just so cool.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
The story of my life can be summarized in the phrase, "Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it."

For everything I had in life which was great, it was not until it was reduced to little that I was found in it. Truly I preserved my true self, my being, from the nothing I suffered. So had I not been subjected to these things, I would never have found my way.

It only cost me all the materialism and earthly values to do so. Is it not a place of joyous thought, enraptured by the feeling of being free of the attachments and burdens of life, to be in such a state? Indeed so little could be any more positive.

Hanami

Mercat
Otherkin
Conceptkin
Gun
They/Them
Today is shaping up to be so nice and relaxing. I had a leisurely brunch, caught up on some little tasks that I wanted to get done, and now I'm sitting with my favorite collagen herbal tea and contemplating taking a nap soon. I think I am finally starting to feel the effects of getting back on my meds. 🌱

RowanWolf

A wolf in human's clothing
Staff member
Guardian
Crow
Non-Binary Pride
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherhearted
Genderfluid Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
custom pronouns
There was a litter of 6 pups - 2 males and 4 females - born this month to a pair of red wolves in North Carolina's Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge. This is the first wild litter since 2018, so this is huge!

Red wolves, if you're not familiar with the species, are critically endangered, with less than 300 individuals remaining, mostly in captivity as part of breeding programs for the species survival plan. Of these remaining individuals, approximately 240 of them are in captivity. The wild population is down to 20 or fewer individuals as of December 2021. Right now, North Carolina is the only place they can be found in the wild at all. So like I said, the news that there's a new litter of wild pups - the first in 4 years - is huge and exciting!

Hikiko

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
There was a litter of 6 pups - 2 males and 4 females - born this month to a pair of red wolves in North Carolina's Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge. This is the first wild litter since 2018, so this is huge!

Red wolves, if you're not familiar with the species, are critically endangered, with less than 300 individuals remaining, mostly in captivity as part of breeding programs for the species survival plan. Of these remaining individuals, approximately 240 of them are in captivity. The wild population is down to 20 or fewer individuals as of December 2021. Right now, North Carolina is the only place they can be found in the wild at all. So like I said, the news that there's a new litter of wild pups - the first in 4 years - is huge and exciting!
I HEARD THAT AND I'M SO HAPPY!

As for me, I dyed my hair black and found a good tail on Amazon! I'm getting closer to looking like myself!

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
There is no question in me that this is deeper than a day's time in positivity and thanks I have to give for what it is I will share, just it is the case there exists little reason to make a thread about it unto itself.

I returned from the Wilderness once again and while I lament I am not subject to the immense hardship that came with it any longer, it was time that I end one season to begin in another. But it is the case I do already long for and miss this metaphorical place, if not so too in its lesser state the physical place, for it was isolation and it was a challenge, filled to the brim with lesson and blessing beyond any fathoming; it was the going out into the desert to be tempted. There was no care for the things of this world we are inundated with and in that, it made it very clear that which did matter. It made the acts and motions of creation, stirred by the connection to it, visible beyond visible, tangible beyond tangible, real beyond real. When one would ask or look, there it was, the direct conversation for there was nothing to interrupt it as there was nothing at all.

I convey this soberingly now that this time has passed, yes, but all things come and all things go. It is cyclic, as it has been, so it will be. So, I am thankful that I even had the opportunity to experience it in the first place. I mourn it joyfully not because it is gone away but because it was to be had at all.