Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The Daily Positivity Thread

LunastreDraconis

Celestial Draconian Queen 🌔
Pronouns
Feminine
My health is slowly, and finally recovering for the time being... I hope it stays that way as soon as I remember my true draconian heart better!... ^.=.^

Last edited by a moderator:

Zicoxite

Pronouns
Feminine
My mental health and performance at work have made a huge upswing now that I've blown off some steam! I tend to go way too long without blowing off steam, and I need to make it part of my regular personal maintenance routine.

Zicoxite

Pronouns
Feminine
The privacy window cling sheets I put in my bedroom window are prismatic, so they make rainbows all over my bedspread in the morning!

Last edited by a moderator:

Muffin

Pronouns
Neutral
Working on improving relationship with fur-baby (first dog I have ever owned, any advice on the topic of dogs would be great!) 

Keeping an additional two fur-babies (bunnies) appeased while also having play time for them, feels awesome!

Vintage

Pronouns
Feminine
A few things:

-Slowly conquering driving to and from brookville, which is a bit far from me. Still new to driving distances, but slowly getting the hang of it.

-I'm happy with my muscle building workout routine

-two 'major' art months are coming up. Looking forward to them, but we'll see how much art I actually make. Progress on the terrestrial zhu ref is going smooth, although it is really just black and white drawings. Important none the less, which is why I want to take my time on it.

LunastreDraconis

Celestial Draconian Queen 🌔
Pronouns
Feminine
Luckily for me, I have been remembering my true draconian heart enough for my human body and mind to enjoy life once again, and now that I am at school again, I feel very energized and happy! ^.=.^

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
VIP
Pronouns
Masculine
This too shall pass.

A phrase all too underappreciated, that it works when times are well and when times are bad. A reminder that nothing is forever in a sort of sobering manner as it extends to all things. I prefer to look upon it as motivational.

Sevesh

Pronouns
Feminine
I am presently planning on improving my situation in life, things are looking up with my SO, and in general I'm feeling hopeful for the first time in a long time.  It's a nice place to be at honestly.

Pronouns
That is some truly positive news, Sevesh! I'm so happy to hear that things are looking up for you in life! Hope is a powerful thing, and I hope that you are able to keep this positive feeling for a long, long time!

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
OK, I confess: I was always afraid of spiders. Couldn't even get close to them most of my life. Two days ago, a found a big (about 2 inch) house spider in our hallway. Normally I'd have whacked it, but this time... nope. After a short moment of surprise, I completely calmed down, collected some tools, captured it with no problem, and set it outside.

I never ever did this before. Made me a bit proud of myself :smilederg:

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Staff member
Guardian
Pronouns
Neutral
There was an absolutly perfect, beautiful rainbow on the way to school today! ^-^ Im so happy I got to see it on my birthday. And a little bee friend came to say hello to me!! Haha ❤️ 

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Staff member
Guardian
Pronouns
Neutral
(Its taken forever but I've finally convinced Pearl to start taking better care of herself. She's actually eating full meals now! Which for her sadly is a lot as she'll still throw some of it up... but we're making progress! )

D

Deleted member 55098

Unverified
Reviving this thread to say: I applied to a freelance writing website a few days ago, hoping it would be another way to earn money despite my ankle and health issues. The website I signed up for has star ratings for each author, from 2 stars to 5 stars. (I'm assuming if you drop to 1 star you're kicked off of the website lol) You send in a writing sample for them to grade you for your initial rating, and I just got my grade for my sample: 4 stars. Which is the highest star rating you can start with, as 5 star writers are the ones grading others' writing and giving feedback. Starting out at 4 stars means I get paid more per word I write, and assuming that the work I do on the website is still high quality, I will be able to take a test to get to 5 stars in a few months instead of just writing for months and hoping one of the 5 star writers decides to promote me. This is kind of a big deal to me, it's not much money but it's a start at least!