Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The kintype of the person above you is out to kill you, How screwed are ypu?

Timbrilsom

He/Him
Not sure which of your kintypes I should be going off of here (had to look up your kincard on your profile for reference). If we're talking the edgy furry with the knife, I think I could manage. Lol. But if it's the zombies . . . yeah, I'm screwed

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
We aren't zombies. We are like them. Also, I'm like a 7 foot anthropomorphic fox with a kitchen knife and unnatural strength who attacks whatever they see without control against a coyote. Your dead. And I get the edgy thing.

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
*Laughs in i have a group i could easily get for help if i really needed it aka T.S.P and everyone there has weapons and knows how to fight very well*