Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The kintype of the person above you is out to kill you, How screwed are ypu?

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
Just said it. (Ps prefer you don't call me person.)

Infected (natural strength and I'm already super strong non-infected), anthro fox, uses all kinds of weapons but mostly a kitchen knife and revolver, and good at fighting. I dont think you could do sh to me.

Arson

Genderfluid Pride
Otherhearted
Otherkin
It/Its
Bro, are you indestructible or something? Don't you have any weak points? How do we kill you?
Anyway, you can't kill me, I am immortal and you wouldn't even be able to see me, so...

The Royal System

Vincian Pride
Plural
Any/All
I many be an angel but I’m not unbeatable. I am mainly a guardian angel so I have some experience.
I’d say I probably would win but miracles happen.

Cartoon Cat

Stream Key
Fictionkin
He/Him
I would probably have an easy time. I've had nearly a century to perfect my knowledge of toon physics, high intelligence,a ridiculous amount of durability, and more than a couple of tricks up my sleeve.

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
I think im fine, since I have 4 kintypes and Piggy could count as multiple infected, survivors, and insolence members vs one angel, not to mention another infected, Foxy with a gun and knife and good fighting skills, and TW with similar strength to an infected but a bit stronger, as well as having powers as every infected from Slendytubbies does.

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
Thanks buddy! Yes, we should! (The sucky part is Infected dont control their aggression, I have to hold them back LMAO)

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
Is it hard to hold? :(
We are a pain in the ass -Foxy, a literal infected

The insolence members on the other hand, im not fucking with them

Also blitzo, I seen from the show hes really good at fighting but so is Foxy, so is TW! I think we'd be even