Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The last one to comment on this thread wins!

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
And yes. Alligator is heccin delish. Go to Louisiana someday, trust me. It's good. Tastes similar to chicken but fattier.

Oh and I've eaten rattlesnake (it's a Texas thing)

Dawndust

Pronouns
Feminine
hm I guess you can eat most meats, I'd say my favorite meats have to be fish and deer due to the lack of fat

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Yeah this is a really cool community. You feel like you really belong!
Post automatically merged:

Firstly, hotdogs are neither a sandwich, taco or trash, they are hotdogs. However, they can either be really yum or really disgusting.

Secondly meat is ew. I only eat de-indetified meats which is meat that doesn't look like an animal e.g. pork mince (because there is no fat or blood or bones). I'm like really squeamish when it comes to those 3 things, so imagine what it was like to have to watch my science teacher direct a pig's pluck the other day. :sick:

Thirdly, yes people eat alligator. I've eaten teriyaki alligator before, it was actually really yummy.

And finally, I wish I didn't have school then I could actually keep track of the conversations that occur on here. I was going to post something about the community but then I realised there was like 50 more posts about meat!

Scrap that, I did post something about how cool this community is. Wow, now that post looks really awkward

Last edited:

Dawndust

Pronouns
Feminine
it's not that akward, and now this thread just feels like a really long convo about ANYTHING

it's not that akward, and now this thread just feels like a really long convo about ANYTHING
and I live for that

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Yeah this has kind of just turned into a 'I'm bored lets go to this thread and talk about the most random stuff thread'. It's amazing!