Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The last one to comment on this thread wins!

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Ok this is getting kind of ridiculous, you should know by now that I'm the better roarer. For example: RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, HISSSSSSSSSSSSS, RAWR
Post automatically merged:

So deal

CHILL_BEAN

Pronouns
Other
Nah I am much better.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RAWR RAWR RAWR
RAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
HISSSSSS
GROWL

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
In your dreams.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRAAWWRR RRAAWWRR RRAAWWRR

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HISSSSSSSSS HISSSSSSSSS HISSSSSSSSS HISAHISAHISAHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWL GRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWL GRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWL

And the Grand Finale:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And that's what I call dedication.

Post automatically merged:

This is a test to see if my new badge will show up

Last edited:

CHILL_BEAN

Pronouns
Other
RAWRRRRRRR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR
HISSSSSSS HISS RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HISS
RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR
RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR

Dawndust

Pronouns
Feminine
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

best rawr belongs to worm on string

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
CAN WE STOP MAKING ANIMAL NOISES???
*Silver pins you against the wall with spikes from her tail and hisses in you face, "Will you stop that? It's getting ON MY NERVES*

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Um, no. Do you not remember this?
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRAAWWRR RRAAWWRR RRAAWWRR

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HISSSSSSSSS HISSSSSSSSS HISSSSSSSSS HISAHISAHISAHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWL GRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWL GRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWWL

And the Grand Finale:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

And that's what I call dedication.
Just because I stormed out of my room doesn't mean I didn't storm right back in
:coolderg:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I win.