Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The last one to comment on this thread wins!

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
Maybe, if you consider camping in a trailer as well, tent camping could specify it.
Just a thought because never heard the term either.

Evernight

Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I love camping! My family and I usually go every Easter holidays with another family (their family friends, I also go to the same school as the two boys, we bring them because the father of the family is a big camping nerd and will literally have everything you could ever need). Sometimes other families come too. We camp in tents and we usually go to Wallaman Falls (which is beautiful aside from the leeches) but we've also been to Porcupine Gorge (the night sky was gorgeous out there!). Then on Easter morning all the kids (that apparently includes me :/ but I don't mind cause the I get eater eggs) will go away from the campsite whilst the adults set up an Easter egg hunt!

I dunno, I just love camping cause it's wild and free and there is no expectations or horribleness and everyone just wants to have fun! It's also kind of nice to not have so much, to find new and interesting ways to amuse ourselves. Last time we invented an entire civilisation and a language (I'm weird I know).

Evernight

Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
We bring a car. And we go to official campsites not the middle of the bush. (There still in the middle of nowhere but they are like designated campsites which you book).

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
I went camping with a tent to official camping places too. So where you book it. Because it is cheaper than hotels when you want to go on vacation for a week in a special city or area.
I like nature very much but I prefer to have a bed and a shower and to not be alone somewhere in the dark alone, though, maybe I just saw too many creepy and mysterious videos on YouTube 😅🙈

Evernight

Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Yup I hate the dark and have an irrational fear of evil night creatures too you're not alone. I'm only fine because I get to snuggle with my big sister :sqderg:

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
I enjoy the dark but only in places I know very well and know that I will be fine being there on my own. But not somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Hmm I dont fear creatures and beings. It is humans who scare me when being somewhere on my own when I am not familiar with the place or know that it isnt safe.

Evernight

Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Interesting. I find some creatures intersesting and intriguing but things like monsters, demons, vampires, hellhounds etc. have always scared me (not trying to insult any beings with these identities I'm sure you're all lovely it's just a thing I've had since kid.) I am the same with the familiar spaces thing though. I actually don't mind the dark when in these places, it is almost comforting. It is only when I am somewhere new and foreign. I am also braver when there I someone else there because then I feel like I have to be brave for them.
Post automatically merged:

Also check out my short story I just posted in the creative corner! That's if you like to read, not pressuring you into anything.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
Well I am a wolf demon and Crow and me are befriended with several different beings and know how to protect ourselfs. So other beings are nothing to worry about. But I understand your fear. The reputations of many beings are so bad that anyone fears them.