Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The last one to comment on this thread wins!

Dawndust

Pronouns
Feminine
This is probably going to be heartbreaking but what's kid icarus?
I WILL GLADY EXPLAIN TO YOU! Kid icarus uprising is a game where you play as a flightless angel named Pit and you're supposed to beat the bad guys ((mmm I'm great at this :DD)) and uh I'm gonna go into a lot of detail that probably won't be read but idc I wanna explain the plot

so the underworld is attacking skyworld and Palutena is like: PIT GET THE hELL OVER HERE! so Pit defends skyworld and finds out Medusa is back, so yeah then a town gets attacked Pit saves them :3, so the next chapter they go after one of Medusa's commanders Dark Lord Gaol, and make fun of her for the Dark Lord title. They take them down eventually went to a Reaper fortess to find out where Pandora is hiding because Pandora has the mirror of truth. Then they find Pandora and while Pit is trying to break the mirror of truth, he gets a clone named Dark Pit but is nicknamed Pittoo. who get's the power of flight from a friggen ball of vapor and then their like: oh no he could be evil! and then they go after him, and they catch him and then he runs away, they just kinda let him go. They beat Medusa, yay the game is over.

nope! the true leader of the underworld Hades legit grans the credits and is all like: nah the game needs to be longer, they go get the wish seed. THATS ACTUALLY FAKE :D and Hades was using it as bait to get the humans to fight. The humans fight which pisses off the goddess of Nature: Virdi. so Virdi straight up nukes the humans, which makes Pit and Palutena mad AND THEY ALL FIGHT THEN MF AILENS SHOW UP AND EVERYONE IS LIKE: FUCK THE AILENS, and then Palutena gets possesed and Pit gets turned into a ring.

so uh the reason that happend is because while they were gonna defeat Arlon one of Virdi's commanders they release the chaos kin, that can eat people's souls or some stuff like that.

So Pit with the help of Virdi go to save Palutena, also best boi Dark Pit is there. so they break into the chaos kins dimension and save Palutena's soul but the chaos kin is a sore loser is tries to bring Dark Pit down with it, Pit saves him and his wings burn up because they overused the power of flight. so Pittoo watching Pit do this decides to save Pit. They go to the rewind spring and Pandora comes out of Dark Pit's wings for some reason. and turns into a anime girl. Dark Pit dosen't care and beats her up anyways, and they save Pit.

Now it's time to defeat Hades! nope just kidding while they were fighting Hades eats Pit. I'm not joking that happend- so then Pit blows up Hades heart but it dosen't affect him??? so now the three sacred treasures are broken and they go to some guy I forget the name of to fix them. He makes them do some things and they get the GREAT sacred treasures. then they go to defeat Hades again, in the fight Hades swats Pit out of the sky. and gets bitch slapped by Medusa then Pit uses a gun to kell Hades the end :D.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
I seriously have to google this bird now and wonder how they came of that name. It just sounds so strange to me.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
Hmm to me it's more fun to read the name intstad of saying it out loud. But a funny name.
I googled it and found out the name in my mother tongue....I will stick to whippoorwill xD the name in my language sucks and is no fun.
I also watched (well, more like I was listening) to a few videos with it's call. Quite cute and I hear where the funny name comes from.

Evernight

Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Post automatically merged:

I dunno what that was