Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The last one to comment on this thread wins!

FoxyAnimations

Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
Chilling What Do You Want GIF

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I can't believe this thread has more than 1k replies now.
Wait really? Damn that's so cool. Ig because it's just a competition to see who can talk the longest, it's kinda just turned into the random stuff/chat thread, therefore there is unlimited replies you could put, which means a) very popular and b) very long.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Wait, are you Reaper? Hi! I'm Emma, I'm a headmate too! I'm also are wolf! Awoooo! You're a grim reaper right? Is that cool? Is it like a dementor in Harry Potter? What, it has like a scythe doesn't it? Are't they closely related with death or something? Sorry, sorry, I ask alot of questions. I'm very curious. You don't have to answer them, I'm just excited to meet someone new. I love the colour you picked! Blue is so pretty. It's Ever's (that's our usual fronter) favourite colour. I like green better though. Arrrgh I keep getting ahead of myself. I do this, like alot. My brain moves 10x the speed of my body and then my fingers have no idea what my brain is saying cause it's going like a bullet train and then it turns into a jumbled mess of blergh. Like this. Sorry if I freaked you out, I can try and try calmer if you want. Nice to meet you!

Jemril the Bard

Thief's Toolbox
Pronouns
Masculine
Uhm. Yesterday a random memory came back to me.

I was in a place, with people and I think my brain tried to show me a girl who was there, or something that person said.

But it did a very bad job and now I don't know what it was trying to tell me. 🥺 I don't recall the place or the girl...

Sigh... How am I supposed to remember past lifes if I have no idea what I was doing 10 years ago.

FoxyAnimations

Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
Wait, are you Reaper? Hi! I'm Emma, I'm a headmate too! I'm also are wolf! Awoooo! You're a grim reaper right? Is that cool? Is it like a dementor in Harry Potter? What, it has like a scythe doesn't it? Are't they closely related with death or something? Sorry, sorry, I ask alot of questions. I'm very curious. You don't have to answer them, I'm just excited to meet someone new. I love the colour you picked! Blue is so pretty. It's Ever's (that's our usual fronter) favourite colour. I like green better though. Arrrgh I keep getting ahead of myself. I do this, like alot. My brain moves 10x the speed of my body and then my fingers have no idea what my brain is saying cause it's going like a bullet train and then it turns into a jumbled mess of blergh. Like this. Sorry if I freaked you out, I can try and try calmer if you want. Nice to meet you!
This is the first time I seen Emma post, hi Emma!