Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The last one to comment on this thread wins!

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
I feel like the only person nowadays who doesn't experience dysphoria.

Sure I wanna physically be non-human, but i'm not not comfortable with my body. I'm fine with it.
Post automatically merged:

static-assets-upload18038945327266676943.jpg
Also this.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
Ohhh I feel that-
I've slept in my wings before tho
I don't have wings or so to wear. Just my chest binder for gender dysphoria but sleeping with it is not possible for me (and not healthy btw).
I guess for my species dysphoria I would need something like a skeleton costume or so. But I sure would wear that for sleep. Maybe I should buy one??

Winter'sTouch

Otherkin
Pronouns
Neutral
I don't have wings or so to wear. Just my chest binder for gender dysphoria but sleeping with it is not possible for me (and not healthy btw).
I guess for my species dysphoria I would need something like a skeleton costume or so. But I sure would wear that for sleep. Maybe I should buy one??
Skeleton onesies sound good for you!

Jemril the Bard

Pronouns
Masculine
I don't have species dysphoria but someone gave me a wolf-like costume and I sleep with it whenever I can.
For some reason I love having pointed ears and a tail (although sometimes the cats will try to hunt my butt 😅).

But be careful it is not very warm, specially if it's not cold where you live.
I only can sleep with this pajama in December/January.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
@Jemril the Bard heheh thanks. I know. I have a Picachu and Totoro jumpsuit just to cuddle in. But for some reason I never thought about a skeleton one ^^

Last edited:

2x2L

Plural
Pronouns
Other
hhhhhh ✨dysphoria✨
:cryeyes:I swear I feel like the worst part about dysphoria for me is just figuring out what is making me dysphoric. Is it my gender (I swear genderfluidity is both great and the worst thing ever on planet earth), my species, or am I just having another system members feelings bleed into mine.
Post automatically merged:

@Jemril the Bard heheh thanks. I know. I have a Picachu and Totoro jumpsuit just to cuddle in. But for some reason I never thought about a skeleton one
Ooh those jump suits sound ultra cool.

Jemril the Bard

Pronouns
Masculine
I don't know if I will get married, but if I do everyone will have to wear one of those pajamas. 😛

Mine will be Gabumon (it's very hard to find, though!).