Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The last one to comment on this thread wins!

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I was doing some research on types of humour. Found an article that included examples and came across the segment on Blue humour. It was described as relating to serious political topics that has a tendency to shock or offend certain audiences. Amusingly, the video example they linked is no longer available on YouTube. I wonder why...

2x2L

Plural
Pronouns
Other
I was doing some research on types of humour. Found an article that included examples and came across the segment on Blue humour. It was described as relating to serious political topics that has a tendency to shock or offend certain audiences. Amusingly, the video example they linked is no longer available on YouTube. I wonder why...
Oh there is an alternative name for this. Ribaldry apparently is the alternative name acording to google.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm...this is intresting I just looked it up. Something about the works of Shakespeare possibly being an example of this type of humor.

Kirby_and_Impish

Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
You learn something new every day

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Today I watched two young women screaming at each other and threatening punches in the mall. Some insults include; whore, slut, and more.

I hate to admit it but it's times like these that really make me feel... Superior. Is it so hard for these creatures to resolve their differences in a more civil fashion? I may be a monster but even I acknowledge there's better ways to solving a problem than to fight it out.

Kirby_and_Impish

Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
Today I watched two young women screaming at each other and threatening punches in the mall. Some insults include; whore, slut, and more.

I hate to admit it but it's times like these that really make me feel... Superior. Is it so hard for these creatures to resolve their differences in a more civil fashion? I may be a monster but even I acknowledge there's better ways to solving a problem than to fight it out.
Ugh Humans are crazy. They are always at each other's throats. They will be their own downfall.

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral

Can relate to this.
I find me in situation thinking very much the same thing quite regular~
Or situation where I think just "why? Why act / handle they this situation like this?? Do they not think or be aware of the impact of their actions?"