The Let it All Out Thread | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

The Let it All Out Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Silver Winter, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Silver Winter

Silver Winter Burned in Ice, Rises from the Ashes
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ187.43
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I feel like a community forum like this deserves this thread. I've done this on a forum before and it get great.

Basically, the point is, if your having a bad day or something happens that you need to get off your chest, throw everything into the thread. It can be about anything: otherkinity, work, school, friends, family, etc. It also doesn't have to be bad; if your having a great day or something amazing happens, shout it out! Be happy, celebrate!

The only rule is to be respectful. Don't say anything that might hurt someone else. Also, try to keep away from unhealthy anger or something that's just not good for you. This is meant for healthy sharings to talk about something you need to either get off your chest or let go of.

Have fun and let it out!

• Like Like x 9
  2. Elvode

Elvode Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ443.30
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    I have a complaint! I called the veterinary today and they said my dog wasn't welcome just because I didn't live in their city! isn't that outrageous!? :mad:
    I found another one tho, we're going next week. :D

3. Silver Winter

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ187.43
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    Dang, vets can be ridiculous. My best friend's dog actually died because the vet didn't bother to figure out what was wrong. I'm sorry that happened.

4. Diamond Sky

Diamond Sky Wyrmling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ518.07
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Wow, this is exactly what we needed right now! Thank you so much, @Silver Winter

It's like there's a really heavy iron pancake in the way of getting up and doing anything productive. It's a huge burden to be stuck between what we desire and what everybody else expects.

That's all.

5. Catwan

Catwan Confused Vampiric Kitten
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ4.07
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I'm looking for a job. I'm very compitent and learn really quickly. However I'll never find a job because no one ever hire 15 year olds!! This is getting ridiculous I swear I'm going insane.

6. Silver Winter

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ187.43
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    Yeah, I felt that when I was fifteen. It was really frustrating. However, once your sixteen, people start hiring much more frequently. Don't worry about it and try to be patient!

But yeah, I can imagine your frustration, I'm the same way.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Catwan

Catwan Confused Vampiric Kitten
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ4.07
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I need a job soon because my friend is gonna make me a pretty nice fursuit head included for only 125$ which is awesome but I can't find a job.

8. Silver Winter

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ187.43
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    Ah, I see. Perhaps, if you cant find the job, you can have your friend put on an IOU and pay them back later. Otherwise, perhaps they can hold it until you have the funds to pay them.

9. Telegdrian

Telegdrian Alien Equitaur
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ8.57
    Primary Identity:
    Centaur
    Getting a job at 15 is pretty difficult due to labor laws. You might want to try to just do work for individuals, such as cutting grass, shovelling snow, cleaning out a garage, etc.

10. Silver Winter

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ187.43
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    Okay, I've got one. So I do a lot of drawing, even though I'm not amazing. I've got four art books - two sketch books and two multi media. One of the sketch books and the multi media I like to show to people, but the other one is personal and it's got a lot of practice sketches and embarrassing things.

I had to make up a quiz in math but my teacher was teaching so I set my stuff down and took it in the hall.

When I can back, there were three guys sitting at the empty desk (guys that were sitting at other desks originally) and were flipping through my sketchbook and laughing. I am so unimaginably embarrassed and furious right now I just want to cry. It took all my self control not to snarl at them.

11. Elvode

Elvode Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ443.30
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    oh my gosh! :mad: Those stupid people! I can totally relate.. I had some friends over many years ago and I had a personal stash of objects which I collected and when I went to the bathroom, my friends was looking through my stuff, I was so furious about it and sad, they laughed at it too..

12. St Claire

St Claire Void Walker
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ825.98
    CrowBarghest
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    This might be a bit too heavy for this thread, but I have a psych evaluation today to determine my ability to work and I'm terrified. I'm not sure what outcome scares me more: being deemed able, or being deemed unable.

13. Silver Winter

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ187.43
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    That's really tough, but I truly hope that, whatever the outcome, you can find happiness.

14. Cipher

Cipher Great Wyrm
    Elder

Bones:
    Ƀ1,405.68
    Black Winged AngelChibi DragonBrimstone Demon
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    @Catwan If you're from the US, our labor laws don't allow 15-year-olds to get a job the same way 18-year-olds can. 16 and 17-year-olds have a little more leeway, because I don't think they fall under the child labor laws although they're not fully adults yet, but I believe 15-year-olds do. That comes with certain requirements about the kinds of jobs you're allowed to do. Employers also can't make you work more than 8 hours, so if the job requires longer working hours than standard that might be part of it too. Some places of employment accept 15-year-olds, like amusement parks that hire a lot of young people over the summer, but there are special forms and requirements involved. I suggest asking around locally; if you live in a more urban neighborhood, see if you can pick up any odd jobs like babysitting or cutting the grass or petsitting. I know it's frustrating, but it's going to be pretty much impossible to get a standard job at 15 unless there's a place near you that has an opening for lots of young minors.

15. Vaerynn

Vaerynn Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ25.71
    Primary Identity:
    Elfen
    I know it can vary from state to state, however back in the day, I was able to get a job at 14 in Michigan, however it necessitated a waiver and a few signatures to make that so.

16. Elvode

Elvode Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ443.30
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    I'm so tired.. I've been totally in love with a guy for some time now and it's very frustrating since he have no interest in talking with me, I wish it just stopped with all the feelings, I see this guy in my dreams almost every night, it's very difficult to move on when he's still haunting my dreams, stupid dreams!...
    My sister wants me to start dating and is always like "find a boyfriend over here!" and I'm like "noo I'm in looooove....." My entire situation is just stupid but it's nothing that I can just switch off.. This guy started it all by showing interest and then he just stopped when he got a job! And I hate him for it! He even hugged me! What's up with that!

17. Estenyn

Estenyn Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ23.57
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    My depression has been getting worse recently, I've been told that all my dreams are both worthless and useless, my self-harming hasn't been helping like it used to, and I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

18. Sparkself

Sparkself Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ89.00
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    I got into a fight on Facebook this morning, right before my exams, about Caitlyn Jenner and it was awful. There is no love in my heart for Jenner, but when people start devaluing her identity, I can't stand for it. My girlfriend and I tried to educate them, but I admit that I could terribly angry and acted rudely because of it. But when they dead name her and use the wrong pronouns and call her a "man in a dress", I just get so furious.

Some days are just harder than others to be trans. And I feel like people think that I'm cis because I pass as a man really well (I consider myself within the more masculine side of non-binary, kind of like a demiboy, but I don't like that label, so it's more just masculine stargender) and think that I won't get mad about these things. But ho boy, they are wrooooooong

• Like Like x 5
  19. AppyHeart

AppyHeart Equus Genus

Bones:
    Ƀ361.89
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    For me, My college courses usually go quite well. However this term has been one of the most stressful I've had in a VERY long time. I ended up going to sleep at 5am last night and getting up (or so I wished to) at 6 to just give my self a rest from going to work 8 hours then going right to work on my graphic work the rest of the night, I slept until 7 so that helped greatly even if it set me behind slightly. I ended up getting every single thing done...
    However.... The most Disappointing thing was that the professor only looked at the two major things for the project the program and powerpoint...... there....was....15 things we had to do.....and he just looked at two of them.......
    It's times like these I am at least glad I gave the effort and completed it. It gains me experience and pride even if my grade would have been the same for doing WAY LESS WORK. While I am still quite mind blown at what work I put into my work for no show at all, I am at least thankful that I know I can push myself and get what I need to done.
    *long exhausted sigh*

• Like Like x 2
  20. Spiritual Hunters

Spiritual Hunters The Cajun System
    Plural LifeHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ131.64
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    So the other day we learn we're pregnant! Yay we're going to be parents but then the worry sets in. Not the "are we going to be good parents" worry by the "why does it have to be right now" worry. We're in the process of buying a house that looks like we may not be able to completely afford. My mother inlaw is still in ICU and has a long road ahead even though she's been in there for two weeks plus already. I'm just stressed and I think of how stress is bad for the baby, especially wth how little he/she is and it stresses me out more. Not to meantion the fatigue is kicking ou buts! These stairs are kills us

~Jessie