Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an alterhuman community serving otherkin, the furry fandom, fictionkin, therians, vampires, coping links, plural systems, and the other-hearted. We provide our users with a wide variety of features, such as: forums, media center, articles library, user blogs, social groups, live chat, and more!

Curious? Come join us today!

The profile pic above your post is out to kill you. How screwed are you?

Cipher

Hm I guess for me it would depend on if I'm defending as my kintype or my profile pic. If I'm my kintype, then I'll be fine haha immortality and such. If I'm defending as my profile pic, could go either way given it's a pretty venomous snake versus a coyote.

CopperCoyote

Hmmm . . . as a coyote, I might be able to hide or run away, but in my human body, I'd be dead in an instant. I am in no way, whatsoever, prepared to fight a dragon.

Dragon vs. coyote? Yeah...I think I'd be okay.

In my human body though? If the coyote is persistent enough, I don't think I'd stand a chance 😂 The best defense strategy I know is to shout, "WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE?" then run in the opposite direction when they look at it.

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
As a human against a dragon? Maybe with the right gear, which I don't have, so, not a chance.

Against my kintype? No problem. Against my profile pic? Maybe not a sure bet, but the chances are good that I'd win.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Inaros#Abilities

Add crazy acrobatic skills and overpowered weapons to that list above. (Although there are better frames than Inaros for singular boss fights. It would be easier if you brought a dozen of your weaker friends so he can steal their health.)

In my human body, I'd be screwed. I'm pretty sure my profile pic has sharp teeth...

Maybe my kintype would be able to fight (or at least run away lmao) but I don't know it yet, so I really can't say.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
VIP
There are few animals which give me any pause for thought in a fight and chimpanzees and their relatives are some of those. I might hold my own but I am likely to suffer for it.