Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The profile pic above your post is out to kill you. How screwed are you?

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
I never watched piggy though so... also, we won't underestimate you if you make your pfp so cute!
Piggy aint a show, it's a game. You can watch gameplays though. And it's a literal horror game like. But yesh, most Piggy fanart is cute, or either sad. It's also a sad game. All I can say is if i'm going against something as small as Foxy it's gonna be easy. As a, ahem, veteran Piggy fan.
Post automatically merged:

I also really wanna change my pfp to something spooky like Memory, Torcher, or Parsee but I love this pfp so much ugh!

CrowLove

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Transgender Pride
Otherhearted
Non-Binary Pride
Plural
Otherkin
Crow
Pronouns
Neutral
I am fine... I have fire and a battle axe and a scythe... Would rather try to just pet you ^^"

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I am fine... I have fire and a battle axe and a scythe... Would rather try to just pet you ^^"
This would actually be an interesting fight, as my pfp is incredibly overpowered, but also has weaknesses (which I shall not reveal). And you have many weapons which you seem to be a master of. It would be a very magical fight that's for sure.

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
In a situation with others by my side (Doggy, Bunny, Zizzy, Pony, Willow, Penny, Pandy, Tigry, etc.) I could win but getting injured in the process. By myself, I stand no chance. You could end up with a few stab wounds, but I wouldn't win by myself.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Yeah, yeah you've got a knife. We know /jk.

Still not going to beat me, wether you're with others or not. Or did you forget the summary of my extreme awesomeness?

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
Yeah, yeah you've got a knife. We know /jk.

Still not going to beat me, wether you're with others or not. Or did you forget the summary of my extreme awesomeness?
Also with others, yes I could. 261 others by my side, i am winning.
Post automatically merged:

So you admit you can't beat me?

Yeah sure. Is there going to be cake?
Not by myself!

Cake and cookies.