Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The profile pic above your post is out to kill you. How screwed are you?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
Don't underestimate them. We aren't talking about fluffy pink unicorns here, we're talking about incredibly smart, incredibly dangerous, deadly, elegant, magically gifted creatures that will not hesitate to act. I would be careful what you say.

No you couldn't lol lol lol

+1 is @Kirby_and_Impish
Who're you bringing?
Idc lol.

Yeah I could lol lol lol lol.

Val even though they never come on KM.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
I WILL SUMMON THE ENTIRE PIGGY FANDOM STUPID CAT DRAG-

How was your day? :grntg:
LMAO. Remind me please, how many people are in the Piggy fandom and how are you going to actually get them to fight for you? You don't know half of them! I know all 2000+ of those alicorns. Personally. Believe it or not, it's true. Back to the Piggy Fandom - they wouldn't want to murder me anyway. Plus, aren't most of them humans? Puh-lease. You stand no chance.

Also if you're going to summon the Piggy Fandom, I'll just summon them whole warrior fandom + the karlnapity shippers. Again, dead before the battle even begun.

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
LMAO. Remind me please, how many people are in the Piggy fandom and how are you going to actually get them to fight for you? You don't know half of them! I know all 2000+ of those alicorns. Personally. Believe it or not, it's true. Back to the Piggy Fandom - they wouldn't want to murder me anyway. Plus, aren't most of them humans? Puh-lease. You stand no chance.

Also if you're going to summon the Piggy Fandom, I'll just summon them whole warrior fandom + the karlnapity shippers. Again, dead before the battle even begun.
Billions of piggy fans, + all my old ocs that are huge fricking cat demon things with wings p sure. And I will summon the whole Bfb fandom. Lol lol lol lol lol.

Just because your a Dragon doesn't mean billions of humans can't kill you, use your brain. You aren't invincible.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Billions of piggy fans, + all my old ocs that are huge fricking cat demon things with wings p sure. And I will summon the whole Bfb fandom. Lol lol lol lol lol.

Just because your a Dragon doesn't mean billions of humans can't kill you, use your brain. You aren't invincible.
Just because I'm smarter than you, doesn't mean you can't be intelligent for once /jk. I'm not invincible because I'm a argon. I'm invincible for following as it seems I have to remind you:

I have an army of alicorns, most of which have a magical power of some sort, am friends with the literal Queen of the Dragons, and in my maiden form, I am talented in almost every weapon, including expert shot with a bow and arrow (200m away, bullseye, on a galloping horse, I can shoot 3 arrows in a matter of seconds). Plus, my pfp is highly underestimated too. She's incredibly intelligent and able to analyse a whole fight scene in an instant, she has elemental attacks for all six elements, not to mention incredible speed, agility, incredibly sharp teeth and claws, invisibility, deadly venom and wings. You're not beating me, Foxy, no matter how hard you try.

Also, you can't beat me by summoning fandoms. That's breaking the rules. Otherwise people will start summoning Hulk or something. Headmates, fictotypes and friends of your fictotype, friends of your kintype, daemons, spirits which you know personally, irl family members and friends, synpaths whatever idc, but billions of random people you don't know? Nope.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I almost forgot - LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
Just because I'm smarter than you, doesn't mean you can't be intelligent for once /jk. I'm not invincible because I'm a argon. I'm invincible for following as it seems I have to remind you:

I have an army of alicorns, most of which have a magical power of some sort, am friends with the literal Queen of the Dragons, and in my maiden form, I am talented in almost every weapon, including expert shot with a bow and arrow (200m away, bullseye, on a galloping horse, I can shoot 3 arrows in a matter of seconds). Plus, my pfp is highly underestimated too. She's incredibly intelligent and able to analyse a whole fight scene in an instant, she has elemental attacks for all six elements, not to mention incredible speed, agility, incredibly sharp teeth and claws, invisibility, deadly venom and wings. You're not beating me, Foxy, no matter how hard you try.

Also, you can't beat me by summoning fandoms. That's breaking the rules. Otherwise people will start summoning Hulk or something. Headmates, fictotypes and friends of your fictotype, friends of your kintype, daemons, spirits which you know personally, irl family members and friends, synpaths whatever idc, but billions of random people you don't know? Nope.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I almost forgot - LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
You can't summon allcorns either, we get it your cool dragon cat thing whatever.
This is your pfp, nothing else. Conversation over.
You don't know how many piggy fans I met, I could have met half the community at this point. I met many Piggy fans since I was in the community for a year. (January, it came out in January.)

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
You can't summon allcorns either, we get it your cool dragon cat thing whatever.
This is your pfp, nothing else. Conversation over.
You don't know how many piggy fans I met, I could have met half the community at this point. I met many Piggy fans since I was in the community for a year. (January, it came out in January.)
*sighing in frustration*
THE ALICORNS ARE SPIRITS WHO KNOW ME PERSONALLY. I'M FINE TO STICK WITH JUST PFP BUT THEN YOU CAN'T START SUMMONING PIGGY FANS OR PIGGY CHARACTERS, HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU. EVEN IF IT'S JUST PFP AGAINST PFP I WOULD STILL WIN, BECAUSE A KNIFE WILL NOT JUST MURDER EVERYONE YOU MEET. ALSO PERSONALLY? YOU KNOW OVER HALF A BILLION RANDOM PEOPLE, ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, WHO YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH? Yeah right.
*rant over*

Hmmm... I don't know what kind of powers your pfp has Kirby. If it's just a cat... why am I plotting to kill you? It's adorable!! But like, you're screwed if we had to fight and you don't have any hidden abilities or something.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
1) Ello Taurus!
2) It isnt really a power but he has big sharp teeth and he is really quiet.
Ha. Taurus is napping rn, cause he needs to prepare to face the wrath of school tomorrow, but she'll be back soon. How is being quite a power? Don't get me wrong, I can't do it, but would it benefit in battle of any kind? Except the last one to talk wins game of course.

Kirby_and_Impish

Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
Ha. Taurus is napping rn, cause he needs to prepare to face the wrath of school tomorrow, but she'll be back soon. How is being quite a power? Don't get me wrong, I can't do it, but would it benefit in battle of any kind? Except the last one to talk wins game of course.
sneaking around/sneak attacks??? lol idk