Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

The profile pic above your post is out to kill you. How screwed are you?

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
I agree. I can see how my small stature and speed would benefit me, but would be unsure of the damage my attacks could hold on such a monstrous beast. I could probably outlast you, but not defeat you. I am simply too tiny compared to that creature.

Last edited:

Terelia

Fictionkin
She/Her
I can take you!!!!!! I have backup!

on second thought,
Fuck This Shit Im Out GIFs | Tenor

Terelia

Fictionkin
She/Her
not so fast. I may be a pushover (depending on if anime, comic, or game lore ), but my friend however...

1634879429231.png
Post automatically merged:

i meant to put this on it...
Cream and Cheese Spin Attack by LAMSonicX on DeviantArt

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 0

Celestial Ascian

Conceptkin
Furry
Otherkin
Plural
...This would not end well for me, I don't think...
😰
bunny vs rabbit lets goo

not so fast. I may be a pushover (depending on if anime, comic, or game lore ), but my friend however...

View attachment 4508

i meant to put this on it...
Cream and Cheese Spin Attack by LAMSonicX on DeviantArt
(whoops i replied to the wrong one before owo")
yeah I'm screwed I'm just a regular bun but I do have sharp teeth

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
Against my theriotypes? Best I can do is run away.

Pfp? It's a random character I made with no development, what's fae gonna do? Nuttin.

Fictoypes? Foxy, considering how aggressive an infected is, may be able to. A warriors character though? No.

Dollar

Otherkin
Alterhuman
Furry
Is their pfp trying to kill my pfp/kintype, or is their pfp trying to kill my actual body?
If foxy's pfp (since they're above me lol) is trying to kill my pfp/kintype then I probably win bc this kind of centipede has really strong venom. If foxy's pfp is trying to kill my real body though, then I think we're evenly matched? I could be wrong about that though. Might depend on age and height, and I just don't know about the character in their pfp.

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
*proceeds to consume centipede*

Is their pfp trying to kill my pfp/kintype, or is their pfp trying to kill my actual body?
If foxy's pfp (since they're above me lol) is trying to kill my pfp/kintype then I probably win bc this kind of centipede has really strong venom. If foxy's pfp is trying to kill my real body though, then I think we're evenly matched? I could be wrong about that though. Might depend on age and height, and I just don't know about the character in their pfp.
Finally someone who uses one of my pronouns! (I have a lot and I like them to fluctuate) Thank you!

Last edited:

Dollar

Otherkin
Alterhuman
Furry
*proceeds to consume centipede*

Finally someone who uses one of my pronouns! (I have a lot and I like them to fluctuate) Thank you!
Its np! I'll have to check all of ur pronouns later. Anyway, consuming this centipede is actually a REALLY bad idea. That mighta just lost you the fight! This kind of centipede has been known to survive being eaten and bite from the inside, which is almost always a hospital trip or a death sentence. If you ever actually have to defend from an incredibly venemous centipede, just run. You're faster than them.

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
Its np! I'll have to check all of ur pronouns later. Anyway, consuming this centipede is actually a REALLY bad idea. That mighta just lost you the fight! This kind of centipede has been known to survive being eaten and bite from the inside, which is almost always a hospital trip or a death sentence. If you ever actually have to defend from an incredibly venemous centipede, just run. You're faster than them.
I could just cut you in half then run. But don't think your fine with my pfp or kintypes! Tigry (my pfp) has two very sharp swords and he's very aggressive but smart, Foxy is also aggressive with a knife, and I'm a wolf fox dog thingie so, I think it would be even.

Dollar

Otherkin
Alterhuman
Furry
I could just cut you in half then run. But don't think your fine with my pfp or kintypes! Tigry (my pfp) has two very sharp swords and he's very aggressive but smart, Foxy is also aggressive with a knife, and I'm a wolf fox dog thingie so, I think it would be even.
Yeah true. I think we may be evenly matched. Our pfps/kintypes both have incredibly high agility (centipedes may not be super fast compared to a larger animal but they are GREAT at dodging and hiding) and great offensive skill. Maybe we'll just have like a staring contest or something

VoidFox

They/Them
Hmmmm, what to do?, What to do?, I could make myself vanish or non existent And Avoid fighting altogether

or turn them inside out, making them Void and Empty from within, losing their willpower to live anymore and walk away from them leaving the rest to take care of itself

or bind them down, where they can't move a thread, Then throw them into the Void/abyss as a Snack offering for the great old one, Cthulhu

Either or, i don't like fighting, im more of a peace seeker, but if cornered, with no where to run, i will defend myself,

So the next one below this post isn't in any danger unless they try to cause me harm,

Basically i turned this spot into a safe zone

Last edited:

Beepy Data Center

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Alterhuman
Plural
Furry
Conceptkin
custom pronouns
I think the wolf would electrocute itself before it managed to do any real damage to my data centers... in fact, I'm not really sure how a wolf could get past my security, considering for the longest of time, I couldn't get past my own security haha.

[My pfp is Makey, the Maker Faire robot... it's been my icon for 2 years but incidentally Maker Faire is this weekend!]

VoidFox

They/Them
I think the wolf would electrocute itself before it managed to do any real damage to my data centers... in fact, I'm not really sure how a wolf could get past my security, considering for the longest of time, I couldn't get past my own security haha.

[My pfp is Makey, the Maker Faire robot... it's been my icon for 2 years but incidentally Maker Faire is this weekend!]
Huh? ........are u talking to me or someone else?

Beepy Data Center

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Alterhuman
Plural
Furry
Conceptkin
custom pronouns
I'm conceptkin as well with math, math still exists in a black hole ;) my very soul is a mathematical construction, a literal fractal. You cannot black hole a fractal. That's not how black holes work. You may not be able to get damaged, but neither can I.